i need help

If your running bukkit sure, or just whitelist

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

2 minutes ago, KSores said:

i do not have bukkit but i have a whitelist... how can i see who was on in the last 2 days?

So you already have a whitelist activated then there should be a server log somewhere which lists all activities.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

A whitelist works by putting people you know and trust on it and then blocks everyone else. So put whoever should have access to the server, if it's just friends, on the whitelist and then if there is another griefer you'll know it was a friend.

yea but there is 11 people how can i see who has been on recently?

Just now, KSores said:

yea but there is 11 people how can i see who has been on recently?

Just edited my post, lol.

There should be a server log somewhere, are you using linux or windows?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, KSores said:

windows... but the server has crashed since

Shouldn't matter, it constantly writes and saves the file. Go to wherever your server.properties file is located and find the server.log, right click and open with wordpad or Notepad++ if you have that installed. If you can narrow down when they greifed the server it will be much easier than going through thousands of lines but yah.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

open with wordpad or Notepad++

you could also open it with the included notepad...

Just now, josephaltareb said:

you could also open it with the included notepad...

While true, the other two tend to handle the volume of data and format of the log much better.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Shouldn't matter, it constantly writes and saves the file. Go to wherever your server.properties file is located and find the server.log, right click and open with wordpad or Notepad++ if you have that installed. If you can narrow down when they greifed the server it will be much easier than going through thousands of lines but yah.

yes thankyou

narrowed it from 12 to 3

Isn't there some plugin with which you can see who edited the space the last time? (eg, if a wall has been griefed you could see who edited that block last)

I wouldn't know, last time I played Minecraft has been years ago.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

So you already have a whitelist activated then there should be a server log somewhere which lists all activities.

and how can i find the statistics of a player to see if they have broken a beacon...