In Need of USB Wi-Fi Adapter

Ryoutarou97

So I have a new build and it turns out there isn't any cable that I can use and running some 'aint an option. I find myself in need of a Wi-fi card, but all the cheap PCI ones are green and ugly (sorry, I'm shallow). What's the best USB (at this point it's not a card, but hey) I can get for $15-20. An Antenna is fine, just not green and ugly and inside my case.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

2 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

So I have a new build and it turns out there isn't any cable that I can use and running some 'aint an option. I find myself in need of a Wi-fi card, but all the cheap PCI ones are green and ugly (sorry, I'm shallow). What's the best USB (at this point it's not a card, but hey) I can get for $15-20. An Antenna is fine, just not green and ugly and inside my case.

In that price range, good luck.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

not green but slightly over your budget 

Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter

• CPU i7 4790k 4589.16MHz, Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe USB 3.1, RAM Corsair dominator platinum 16 gb 3977.3 MHz, GPU Nvidia 3080, Case Corsair 750d, Storage Samsung 850 pro 512gb, WD black 2tb, PSU Corsair HX1000i, Cooling Corsair H110i, Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB, Mouse Logitech G502 RGB, Monitor S2721DGFA, Sound Bose surround system, Operating system Windows 10