Can not post on mobile

so i was trying to post on this thread:

and then i got stuck on that screen. i couldnt change anything. i couldnt type and couldnt delete the quote. i went into chrome settings and deleted all cookies and cache for the ltt site. i logged in and same problem again. to be clear i can scroll and the whole site is ok but the text field is weard. never had problems like this

im running a oneplus x with android 5.1.1 and chrome

whatsmybrowser.org/b/DTXMPDE

Screenshot_2016-05-03-10-02-17.png

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Can you click out from quote box? Mobile is bit buggy as you can't delete spoilers and quotes, or clear whole text field with single button.

While testing with this reply I noticed that I can delete quote by selecting it from cross at top left corner. But can't continue writing because there's no visible text. As you may notice, editing works fine.

I'm on Firefox mobile.

Edited by LoGiCalDrm
testing

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

37 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Can you click out from quote box? Mobile is bit buggy as you can't delete spoilers and quotes, or clear whole text field with single button.

While testing with this reply I noticed that I can delete quote by selecting it from cross at top left corner. But can't continue writing because there's no visible text. As you may notice, editing works fine.

I'm on Firefox mobile.

no thats the problem. i cant click outside the quote box. normally i can delete the quote boxes too but im trapped :D

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you been able to reproduce it since? It looks like the editor was still loading when you took that screenshot.

HTTP/2 203

3 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Have you been able to reproduce it since? It looks like the editor was still loading when you took that screenshot.

nope never happened again.

5 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

nope never happened again.

I don't think there's much that we can (or need to) do about it then.

HTTP/2 203