CPU Cooling for the Node 202 (i5 6600k)

GrimIcarus

i dont know much about cooling and was considering a liquid cooler but in consideration the fact that this is supposed to be a portable build wouldn't work so i was wondering if you guys know any good cpu coolers for that form factor its probably around 58cm clearance

21 minutes ago, GrimIcarus said:

i dont know much about cooling and was considering a liquid cooler but in consideration the fact that this is supposed to be a portable build wouldn't work so i was wondering if you guys know any good cpu coolers for that form factor its probably around 58cm clearance

Watch this video: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

Watch this video: 

i realize how screwed up the OP was but wht i was TRYING to ask for was a low profile AIR cooler

It would help to mention what you're cooling. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 16 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

It would help to mention what you're cooling. 

oh dang i genuinely had no idea it made a difference i updated the title with the CPU name its an LGA1151 if you need to know thanks though

On 4/30/2016 at 5:12 AM, GrimIcarus said:
  • oh dang i genuinely had no idea it made a difference i updated the title with the CPU name its an LGA1151 if you need to know thanks though

Hm, there aren't that many options at that height. I'd recommend going with a C7: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cryorig-cpu-cooler-c7

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.