Nvidia brings Colette Kress to take care of nvidia moneys

brownninja97

So this woman now runs the finances, will this change anything, I hope she spends money more freely on things like bundles.*hint hint do it the world wants it*

http://nvidianews.nvidia.com/Releases/NVIDIA-Appoints-Colette-Kress-as-Chief-Financial-Officer-a26.aspx

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Isn't cisco being run into the ground? 

I don't know if this is a good move.  If anything we need people who are freer about projects and spending and stuff so we can continue to get awesome development instead of rehashing the same garbage year after year because profits.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Your grammar is absolutely atrocious it makes it quite difficult to read.

"Server and Tools division" Seems like that could be a reason why she was brought on since that seems to be the direction Nvidia is wanting to go towards.

But I don't really follow people in the CFO position at all so I don't really have a basis to stand on.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

To be honest I don't care that AMD has bundles for their GPU's and Nvidia doesn't. People should be trying to buy the best GPU they possibly can rather than the one that comes with loads of stuff that they probably won't use. I would rather AMD spend that money on their GPU architecture then wasting it on crazy game bundles. It is nice to get loads of games for free but why don't they just let you choose from any game rather then telling you what games you can get. Oh and Nvidia does have some free-to-play bundles which are nice if you play Planetside 2 which I do.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Your grammar is absolutely atrocious it makes it quite difficult to read.

"Server and Tools division" Seems like that could be a reason why she was brought on since that seems to be the direction Nvidia is wanting to go towards.

But I don't really follow people in the CFO position at all so I don't really have a basis to stand on.

yes it is, i dunno what the hell i was doing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1