What do you think of this phone?

Ghostay
2 minutes ago, Ghostay said:

What do you think of this CPU? MTK6592 2.0GHz Octa Core

I'm not smart when it comes to mobile CPU's and GPU's so I may appear stupid. :P

Usually when I am trying to find out if a CPU/GPU in a phone is good, I google the name of the chipset and then wiki or something similar. I try to find in what devices this chip was used and read reviews. This time I looked for "MTK6592 device list". I don´t recognize anything this chip was in so further research is required. Here is the device list http://www.gizbeat.com/mtk6592-phone-list/

It contains mostly Chinese phones btw.

10 minutes ago, Ghostay said:

What do you think of this CPU? MTK6592 2.0GHz Octa Core

I'm not smart when it comes to mobile CPU's and GPU's so I may appear stupid. :P

Don't think the CPU is anything special, sorry dude.

Need help deciding on building computer?  Message me, I can help decide on parts.  

I honestly don´t know how good the MediaTek chhips are so I personally would stay away from them. They could be just fine but I don´t want to take the risk and have it come bite me in the arse later down the road like with the G3. I knew about the overheating issues that the Snapdragon 801 had but took the risk and now I have a pretty useless phone that lags very badly.