Webpage that can detect running processes Client-side?

TopNotchPCLol

I was wondering if anyone knows if Java, or Flash Programming on a Facebook Game page, could possibly analyse the clients running processes And/or programs, without the users prompt? The Idea is, that it would detect a Process such as "Cheatengine.exe", and Autoban the Player. However I am having difficulites with this. All I need right now is to be able to detect the processes running. Does anyone have the code for this kind of program?

Sorry you cannot do this. Flash, Java and HTML5/JavaScript are all sand-boxed. Your only bet is to request permission to install a Java program, and have that analyse the system. Kinda like this system: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

I don't know what games you are developing, but your best bet is to analyses the game perhavior as it runs. It will reduce performance and you have to look into serious optimizations, but that is all you can do. Or, you can analyses the score logically. for example, you know that in Level 1 you only have enemies that needs to be destroyed worth only 10 points each, if the value of the score is higher than the max possible value, then you know something is wrong. If the score is +10 on an enemy and you notice that you have +20 being added, than you know something is wrong as well. However, no mater what internal system you put, you know it can be worked around. This is simple, Java and Flash can be decompiled (same for Java-Script/HTML5, which is not even compiled on the server side, just compiled by the web browser and you can view the source code), and you can view the source code. They are many programs that does this. So a cheat maker, can see how your system in detecting works, and have the cheating program go around it.