What To Upgrade?

Vague

What should i upgrade first? i5 2500k to a 4770k, upgrade from GTX 670 to GTX 780 or should i upgrade my audio from crappy headset "Corsair 1500" to a pair of audio technica ath-ad700x with AMP/DAC.

Edit:PC will be used for gaming, editing software and game design programs.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

What should i upgrade first? i5 2500k to a 4930k, upgrade from GTX 670 to GTX 780 or should i upgrade my audio from crappy headset "Corsair 1500" to a pair of audio technica ath-ad700x with AMP/DAC.

Depends on what you are using your PC for =P Hard to tell out of the blue ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

670 to 780 if you must although wait for the new volcanic island cards the top tier are meant to compete with the 780 or even beat it.

Depends on what you are using your PC for =P Hard to tell out of the blue ^^

PC will be used for gaming, editing software and game design programs. Sorry i should of said that. 

670 to 780 if you must although wait for the new volcanic island cards the top tier are meant to compete with the 780 or even beat it.

I have no clue about these new AMD cards lol.

I you get a Haswell CPU then you would have to change the motherboard, if your 670 is the 4GB version get a second if not a 7990 or if you need Cuda a 780

I you get a Haswell CPU then you would have to change the motherboard, if your 670 is the 4GB version get a second if not a 7990 or if you need Cuda a 780

Okay. Thanks.

PC will be used for gaming, editing software and game design programs. Sorry i should of said that. 

What programs? What kind of content are you working on (in terms of scale)?

Are you in a hurry? If not, wait for the 9000 series as it's about to rock the gpu world.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What programs? What kind of content are you working on (in terms of scale)?

Are you in a hurry? If not, wait for the 9000 series as it's about to rock the gpu world.

Nothing too intensive at the moment. GPU wise, i can wait.

Nothing too intensive at the moment. GPU wise, i can wait.

So you can't wait for the rest of the system?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

So you can't wait for the rest of the system?

Been waiting a while to upgrade.

Been waiting a while to upgrade.

9000 series is coming out on the 25th. It won't be that long.

9000 series is coming out on the 25th. It won't be that long.

So keep the i5 2500k and upgrade GPU to 9000 series then later on upgrade CPU?

So keep the i5 2500k and upgrade GPU to 9000 series then later on upgrade CPU?

There's nothing that good to even upgrade to right now and your cpu is solid.

Not necessarily get 9000 series--just wait for it. It may be good or it may not be. Either way, you can make a better decision then and prices will probably drop for older cards.

There's nothing that good to even upgrade to right now and your cpu is solid.

Not necessarily get 9000 series--just wait for it. It may be good or it may not be. Either way, you can make a better decision then and prices will probably drop for older cards.

Okay. I'll keep the i5 2500k untill next years CPU's and i will check out the 9000 series when they come out. Thanks bro.