Can't decide! intel system!

when you mean theres not much better, do you mean that its high performance. Im going to watercool it mate

I mean for a cpu solution, there's not much better without some outrageous pricing for some dual xeons.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I mean for a cpu solution, there's not much better without some outrageous pricing for some dual xeons.

oh okay, do you think its worth waiting for haswell-e

Jayson Kandiah
Director at Acura Systems/Computer Builder

www.acurasystems.co.uk

oh okay, do you think its worth waiting for haswell-e

It depends on whether or not you need the cpu now. If not, waiting would be a good idea.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It depends on whether or not you need the cpu now. If not, waiting would be a good idea.

i dont need a cpu now, i have an amd 6 core bulldozer with a medium grade board, but i think haswell e is going to be a lot more expensive than getting ivy bridge e 

Jayson Kandiah

www.acurasystems.co.uk

i dont need a cpu now, i have an amd 6 core bulldozer with a medium grade board, but i think haswell e is going to be a lot more expensive than getting ivy bridge e 

It's up to you but I have the feeling a 4770k would do the job.

It's up to you but I have the feeling a 4770k would do the job.

it would do the job - correct 

but i want something more powerful yet futureproof and i feel the -e series processors are the ones that seem to be more evolved and powerful, for both video/photo editing and gaming

Jayson Kandiah

www.acurasystems.co.uk