What Fan? Help me Choose!

Hello I have been looking for a set of fans for a while and I have really narrowed it down to these fans...

1. Noctua NF-F12PWM

2. Noctua NF-S12A

3. NB- Black Silent Pro PL-2/PL-PS

4. NB- eLoop

I need 5 Rad fans

1. Three fans in Pull exhausting air on the top of my case.

2. Two fans in Pull/Push(tell me whats better?) in-taking air from bottom of case.

I am using one Black Ice SR1 360 rad and one Black Ice SR1 240 rad.

My case is the Phantom 820 from NZXT so I have ample airflow head room on all sides of my case.

Ascetics are important. I am having a black and blue themed case. 

And yes I know that noctua fans are the best but their color is making me reconsider

Tell me what you think!

All are really good but the community favorites by far are Typhoons and NF-F12s

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Don't use the NF-S12A for anything unless it's an intake or area with little restiction, they are not made for static pressure. If color is a big part of your purchase choice then don't even consider Noctua.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

silverstone ap121, black frame blue blades. good static pressure

If ur hell bent on X, dont ask for X vs Y suggestions

Where are you located/shopping from?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Don't use the NF-S12A for anything unless it's an intake or area with little restiction, they are not made for static pressure. If color is a big part of your purchase choice then don't even consider Noctua.

Yeah I figure that the slight performance drop between noctua and NB is small enough for me to just skip them entirely. So for SR1's what would be the best? Im guessing Probably the PL-2's?

USA

Gelid Solutions: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gelid-solutions-case-fan-fnfw12bpl18

They are a bit pricey though but you were already considering Noctuas.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yeah I figure that the slight performance drop between noctua and NB is small enough for me to just skip them entirely. So for SR1's what would be the best? Im guessing Probably the PL-2's?

I probably would go with the PL-PS but I don't have too much experience with NoiseBlocker fans.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I probably would go with the PL-PS but I don't have too much experience with NoiseBlocker fans.

Im trying to avoid PWM fans because no one makes splitter pcb's for them (that I can really trust)

Don't use F12s for pull, just don't. 

Noctuas are not the best and they never were. Delta fans are the best. Looks like you are looking for silence, you should consider the Be Quiet! Silent Wings 2 fans instead. They are quieter than the F12s and you don't get a strange noise coming from them when you mount them in a pull configuration. However they do perform ever so slightly worse than the F12s by, probably a couple degrees. Maybe 3c?

e-loops make a strange sound when running in pull behind a rad.

Yeap a friend of mine noticed that too.

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1