Headphone(IEM)s?: NuForce NE800M vs Macaw GT100S IEM

Skullbunny

TL;DR: AHH!!! IM NOT AN AUDIOPHILE JUST A GUY WHO LIKES FANCY STUFF!!!.,..AHH!!! IDK WHAT TO PICK!

hai ,

so like , I'm roaming Massdrop lately trying to pickup nice headphones (in ear :u...I guess its earphones?) and I already settled my mind on the NuForce NE800M  , Seems fancy , seems to be praised all around. so yeah.

But , I was keeping an eye out for new drops , and then this came up , the Macaw GT100S IEMs , and I really  don't know what to do.

They both seems fancy , the IEMs seems to offer more "cool" stuff but the earphones also seems nice and I really...REALLY don't know what to do...

Assist me if you may.

Thank you , have a lovely weekend.

Lol, I'm trying to decide on the samething.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

17 minutes ago, C1intFunWood said:

Lol, I'm trying to decide on the samething.

Tbh, I'm just gonna go with the NuForce , it has alot better ratings,  we actually have support for that product where you can't get anything out of "Macaw".

NuForce is prettier and good around in all fields, I don't think that a person need to deal with "FILTERS" just to enjoy different sound , nuforce ftw owo. take it before its gone D:< which is like a lil bit from now .~.

EDIT: 

A comment I just saw on the Macaw: 

"

Kalebscanlan

18 hours

You'd think that with these headphones boasting a aluminium build that they would be really strong and durable.
Within a month of using my headphones as a daily driver, the audio cable has failed and rendered the left IEM dead. I'm too poor to afford another good set of headphones so now I'm stuck with good, bass isolated sound quality in one ear.
These headphones sound great man, but they break so quickly that I'd recommend you do not purchase them.

"