Google Now Launcher Orginization

After downloading the Now Launcher, I soon was sore to realize I didn't know how to organize it. Compared to TouchWiz, in which I have everything stowed away in tidy folders, the new launcher seems hard to organize. Is there any way to change icon size or customize the launcher at all? As a soon to be Nexus owner I'd like to be familiar with the Launcher before I add in a 6P to go along with my S6.

The launcher is very basic and provides a simple, not bloated experience. You can't resize stuff or anything like that, but it doesn't take up a ton of memory and doesn't look like garbage like ShitWiz does.

That's my main gripe with the Google Now Launcher , its lack of customizability. And that's why I use Nova instead.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I wish it at least supported folders and/or the ability to hide certain app icons from the drawer.

It'd be great if it had that functionality.