Which dust filter?

Hello all,

In my gaming system I can usually see a lot of dust build up in the case and on the graphics card and I don't really want this. I am planning to add two more fans to the case; one on the front (120mm) and the other one on the side (140mm). 

I need to find dust filters for 120mm fans and 140mm fans. 

My currency is £ and I live in the UK, also please use amazon or a trusted UK hardware supplier shop.

I don't want to spend much on the filters but I want them to be effective in preventing dust from entering my system.

Thanks,

Do you already have dust filters for all your intake fans...having more intake fans (with dust filters) than exhaust helps to minimise dust build up. What case do you have?

23 minutes ago, EdInk said:

Do you already have dust filters for all your intake fans...having more intake fans (with dust filters) than exhaust helps to minimise dust build up. What case do you have?

No I have no dust filters on any fans in my system. I have a Fractal Design Core 1300 Case. 

11 minutes ago, PorkyChoUk said:

No I have no dust filters on any fans in my system. I have a Fractal Design Core 1300 Case. 

I shop quite often at Overclockers UK. Great customer service, plus you get haribo's in your ordersxD.. build a good relationship with them and for phone orders they may post for free.