Is this worth it?

PorkyChoUk

Hello all,

I have a Fractal Design Core 1300 and right now I have two stock fans fitted; one at the front and one at the back.

There is a lot of dust build up in the PC from time to time, so is it worth it adding extra fans to prevent the dust build-up and overall improve the CPU and GPU heat output?

5cedf6eb-82ca-4ead-a85e-303474c2e061.thu

So I thought with fitting these fans: http://www.ebuyer.com/340971-arctic-cooling-f12-120mm-case-fan-afaco-12000-gba01

and this psu: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/500w-evga-100-w1-0500-kr-80plus-single-rail-atx-psu?utm_source=google+shopping&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CjwKEAiA58a1BRDw6Jan_PLapw8SJABJz-ZWjLjkoTPI3gmT4ujVE3amVo-RdF9HsceZckSwRJTyhRoCDu3w_wcB

If you can learn how to create a good positive pressure in your case, adding extra fans will be good. Does this case have removable dust filters? I can't quite remember. If it doesnt, you may even want to consider a new case which has air filters. 

Here's a video on fan pressure. I watched the whole thing and learned a lot, which I suggest you do: 

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Just add one fan in front. 2 in, 1 out is pretty much most common fan config for obvious reasons. It works, isn't too expensive as upgrade, doesn't make that much noise and is even positive pressure.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv