Gaming keyboard+mouse under £55

RaymondL

Hey guys!

I have a budget of £75 and im in the market for a gaming keyboard and a gaming mouse and there is so much variety i do not know what to choose from!

I would appreciate appreciate if they are from Amazon UK

Please help me!

Thanks!

Sorry budget update! I meant £55

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

Recommended this to s 15yr old CSGo player and he said it is way better than his dell keyboard and mouse. My sister has this in her office and says the white light can get in your eyes in a dark room if you are in-front of it, she suffers from glare and i guess you can add a mouse if you like it.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Recommended this to s 15yr old CSGo player and he said it is way better than his dell keyboard and mouse. My sister has this in her office and says the white light can get in your eyes in a dark room if you are in-front of it, she suffers from glare and i guess you can add a mouse if you like it.

I actually own one of these as well.

The only downside I found is that the LEDs in my keyboard started dying a few months after I bought it.

I actually own one of these as well.

The only downside I found is that the LEDs in my keyboard started dying a few months after I bought it.

That is the problem with these cheaper stuff, quality control is as low as the price IMO. My young friend's is still working and it has been 4 months now.

oh and OP stay away from a company called AZIO, you get alot for your money but piss poor support.

That is the problem with these cheaper stuff, quality control is as low as the price IMO. My young friend's is still working and it has been 4 months now.

TBH the bigger problem are the office grade components, the Devastator for Example uses PAW3309 and Kaiche switches(more here: http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/threads/review-mouse-cm-storm-devastator.543692/), how people are satisfied with that is beyond me.

Sorry budget update! I meant £55

EVGA TorQ X3 + Sharkoon Skiller Pro are one option.

TBH the bigger problem are the office grade components, the Devastator for Example uses PAW3309 and Kaiche switches(more here: http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/threads/review-mouse-cm-storm-devastator.543692/), how people are satisfied with that is beyond me.

--gone---

It is a matter of personal inexperience + personal preference + budget that makes a person accept things that other's may not, nothing new.