Firefox flash Media keys

MammothJerk
Go to solution Solved by MammothJerk,

it seems ill just have to wait until firefox fixes its own issues and goes 64bit... i got some scripts to work on waterfox but since waterfox is based on firefox 18 i have a few scripts that do not work at all.

i believe in ff u can remove it in about:settings change search engine back to default in there etc and eddit the homepage to your own.

it changes it back, even if you clear it out of the register, somehow. it came with some media player that was dieing for an update, so i googled it, and nothing bad came up, so i let it install, and babylon has appeared, its awful to get rid of it.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Waterfox...what a piece of crap. I installed it for a few minutes and then I promptly uninstalled it. I used to love Firefox...it has now become even more of a piece of a shit to be honest. Everytime I try a new version of Firefox or a variant of it , I'm left disappointed.  Just plain scrolling a web page seems like a chore...it's so choppy.

I'm sticking with Chrome until something better emerges.

options > advanced > under browsing is an option called 'Use smooth scrolling'

Make sure it's unchecked.

It makes scrolling a lot better.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

it changes it back, even if you clear it out of the register, somehow. it came with some media player that was dieing for an update, so i googled it, and nothing bad came up, so i let it install, and babylon has appeared, its awful to get rid of it.

I did remove this once maybe try malwarebytes and then changing it in the settings also check programs for a toolbar or annything from babylon. (gf can mess up pc a lot xD she also gave me a mail.ru once xD)

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

it seems ill just have to wait until firefox fixes its own issues and goes 64bit... i got some scripts to work on waterfox but since waterfox is based on firefox 18 i have a few scripts that do not work at all.