Looking for quiet fan or best fan for this set up.

rttiongson

Looking for a good fan that will go with my theme. :) newbie here so feel free to comment and suggest.

ATX/CASE : NZXT 810 and NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller ( Color: Matte Black)

RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMY16GX3M2A1600C9R Red)

COOLING UNIT: Corsair H100i

GPU: ASUS GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-bit

MoBo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO LGA 1150

Thank You!

Case fans or fans for the H100i?

Edit: Either way, if you're going for a red and black theme, you can always go for the common Corsair fans with the red rings. You have a fan controller as well so you can undervolt them as they're a little loud at 12V.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Best option that fits your build will be the Corsair SPs/APs depending if they're radiator fans/case fans.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Sorry I forgot. It's case fans. I'll probably go for Noctua fans for my h100i. Hehe

Be Quiet! Is damn nice but can't seem to find a shop where they sell it. Online sellers doesn't ship in the philippines. And if they do, our customs are fucked up. Hahahaha

The BeQuiet fans are the best I've ever seen. They are so quiet and they are really nice to look at. They also have PWM options (which I would  recommend).

Compatible with Windows 95

I'd love to have that but where can I get those in my country. Damn it. Ahahah

I'd love to have that but where can I get those in my country. Damn it. Ahahah

Then get Gelid Silent 12 (120) or 14s (140).

Do I get PWM fans or just get a normal fan and get a fan sentry mesh for this set up?

Thank You All!

Do I get PWM fans or just get a normal fan and get a fan sentry mesh for this set up?

Thank You All!

If you plan on using any fan with a fan controller then there's no point in getting PWM since you will change the fan speeds with the controller.

If you plan on using any fan with a fan controller then there's no point in getting PWM since you will change the fan speeds with the controller.

Thank You! I'll probably settle down for a nzxt or corsair fan for now. I can't seem to find those fans you suggested.

Thanks!

Thank You! I'll probably settle down for a nzxt or corsair fan for now. I can't seem to find those fans you suggested.

Thanks!

NCIX

The noctua NF-F12 pwm would be a pretty ideal.  Im currently using one of these fans on my cpu heatsink.  You can hear it when its turned up to 1400 rpm but not so much at 900rpm. 

it looks like you can use pwm fans with your mobo and asus boards have really nice pwm software to control the fans..    But the main thing to get would be fans high static pressure.