Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Having something like this would be awesome

Being able to go over to a friends house and play some games easily and not to speak of how easy it would be to go to LAN events. #DHW2015

I think it's quite obvious why it is a cool product.

It is super small, lightweight, but still quite powerful.

It is a dream for those who either need to move their PC a lot (like lan partys, etc.), or those who don't have the space for a big computer. 

It can also be hidden very easily if one doesn't want their computer to show.

It is a powerful pc that fit in a such a small case. It will be the best for me to used as a steam mechine.

thanks for the int. giveaway,

The winner will be a lucky guy coz a small form factor pc like this will make for a great living room gaming pc.

worthy to say that the pc is power full even though it's so simple and small, maybe you can't even build a pc as thin tiny like that, with Graphic card on it.

I'm interested in the ZBOX because I recently got a new 55"4K TV from Sasung and a new entertainment center.

With my cable box, router, modem and 5+ year old laptop being thinner devices: throwing a desktop into my center wouldn't necessarily be an option with the super small fitting.

I also picked up Fallout 4 and AM ACHING to see some graphics. My laptop can BARLEY run it, ON THE LOWEST POSSIBLE settings, WITH an overclock that is DOUBLE the stock speeds. I told you it was old.

If I could even get medium 30FPS @4k with that 960: I'll be a happy camper. I just wanna actually finish Fallout 4. I kind of stoop playing once I finished up Concord. I don't wanna play an amazing game under such low settings.

Finally: it's a 960! I'm on a 670mx overclocked to the max for a laptop. I haven't played any good games for quite a while. I miss gaming.

All I can really do is CS:GO or League of Legends. Both of which I have almost 1000 hours playing. I wanna play Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Besieged, Cities Skyline, Black Ops 3. You can see I'm far behind and this giveaway would help throw me back into the gaming scene, while also being a beautiful, fitting addition to my current living room setup.

Thank you Linus Media for continuing to be my top favorite YouTube Channel, and thank you ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

P.S: you should have 2 additional channels: a Nicky V's tips where he does his thing like spray paint cars. His accent is perfect.

The second channel would JUST be for technical build vlogs where you have a few parts for each log: a planning for situation and buying/gathering/obtaining hardware, a building guide with case tips and things, then the system installation and overclocking tutorial. That way you can cater to your guru viewers who are aching for you to demonstrate vBIOS modifications and othe cool tips n tricks like unlocking system BIOS to add more features and options, previously locked out by the manufactures.

I beatbox 

I want to give game streamihgna go eith this nice compact setup.

This just what my girlfriend needs I computer that is small but still gives a kick

I would put this in my living room and replace my brothers wii  :D  think he would be happy to get a new gaming machine. 

I'm gaming on a toaster right now...It's okay...for I still have butter D:

I'm interested because it's compact size and versatility. Also I need it for playing games in my living room :)

[spoiler= My "gaming rig" ]

• CPU: Intel i5 2500
  • Motherboard: Asrock B75M-GL R2.0
  • RAM: 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Kingston, 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Transcend
  • GPU: MSI GTX 770 Gaming OC 2 GB
  • Case: Zalman Z3 plus white
  • Storage: WD Blue 500 GB, WD Black 1 TB
  • PSU: LC POWER 650W ATX v2.3 80+ bronze
  • Display(s): Acer V223HQ
  • Cooling: Scythe SCKTN-3000
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire TK MX blue
  • Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse

That would sure free some space on my desk  :)

Personally, I've always found the thought of a small desktop computer attractive. I currently use a late-2012 mac mini, but for certain things it's a bit underpowered. I think the Zotac would be an awesome addition to my setup.

Moving away from home in a few months to go to university. My dorm doesn't have enough space for a mid-tower pc. Zotac will allow me to keep gaming on a small scale device without having to spend a fortune on a gaming laptop. 

This would be the perfect rig for my living room:) i had something set up there but it all died in during a lightning storm :/

Well it is tiny so i can almost put it in my pocket and take it to the hospital and play some games or watch some ChannelSuperFun while waiting, right :D WHO IS WITH ME !!!!

I would really like to win it because it his better than my laptop and at the same time even smaller. So the thing that makes me interested is that it is freaking small but at the same time still does have couple of horses under the hood and is also looks pretty freaking sweet.

Thank you Zotac for the giveaway, and good luck to everyone.

Goodbye  :)

Looks simple for me, and it might help me a lot if i was working moblie from home to office. so i can carry it arround with a power in my hand.

Looks like a great box for Kodi to run all kinds of roms/media though in the living room. Maybe a Steam box  :)

My brothers Wife needs a computer, This is something I was looking into getting her for Christmas.

hi LMG this is darren hailing from jamaica I have always wanted a gaming pc but parts are rare n super expensive here due to bad economy. i've considered buying abroad and inporting but after my first experience customs duties are way too high on PC part to justify continuing that way.

so i guess getting a small neatly packed system like the zbox would be the best eay to go.... so i could run crysis..... and my girlfriend would love me again :lol:

i am running on a laptop right now its the msi gs60 2pc with 12gb ram a i7-4700hq and the gtx860m (2gb gddr5 Kepler) and a dedicated desktop rig would be greatly appreciated.

awsum giveaway, it rocks that LMG is still looking out for their fans and cudos to zotac for sponsoring this giveaway, we need more gaming companies with your outlook on marketing and looking out for ur customers. many thanks

I'd love to have this as a PC in my living room to game on! :D