Feenix Collection Giveaway

I want that headphone and keyboard so much! That keyboard looks so freaking slick it is so so damn sexy looking. And that headphone although from far it will looks like some industrial sound proofing ear protector but that wood texture sure is sexy as hell i need dem soft memory foams! 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I really like the design of the keyboard, looks simplistic and great

I think the Feenix Aria would be my favorite. I mean, seriously, look at that design. Never did I see a wood finish design with great color combinations. Also, living with other people in a condo, I am in search of a great headset. Simply because I can't use speakers. And the braided cord is a plus.

I like the keyboard for its slick and minimal look also the brown switches are a big plus for me, hope i win.

Guess my Siberia V1 could need an upgrade ^^ I hope for the best! GLHF

I'd love to win. Big in next year I'm going to " college" in the Netherlands it's called studeren and I am going to build my very own and first pc and this would make a heck of a cool contribution to my pc layout. Love you Linus!!

Love their Nascita mouse and headset, specially their logo design. Looks badasssss!

I like the way that my old feenix keyboard is still going strong, very reliable things.

i really liked the keyboard ! :D hope to win, cause i have never owned a mechanical keyboard :)

i have seen twitch streamers say that the build quality is great and to me they are very aesthetically pleasing. :D

i want their merch because i cant afford those things :( still an aspiring graphic artist but its hard to do anything with a trackpad :( please pick me for the giveaway 

Nice clean keyboard, I would love one! (And the rest too)

This stuff would go great with the black themed PC i'm working on, 

my favorite is definitely the phones, they just look so classy and

premium i like the timber cups.

i'd be so happy if i won this 

The headset because the wood on the earcups and the leather padding make it look damn sexy ;-)

Love the Feenix Autore keyboard silkscreened Feenix font gives it a lovely stealthy look

The headset and keyboard looks dope but I need a new mouse for my setup.

I have been looking for a cherry brown keyboard and look what turns up! Great clean looking mechanical Autore keyboard.

I need it...