Thoughts on Nicky V

Annoyingnerds

:) ok maybe but still theres something about his on-screen persona i dont like. he is entertaining but i feel like he is that kid that shoves other kids of the swings.

That's what works so well with the rest of the mostly geeky editors specially Dennis. I personally like that kind of contrast yet friendly co-existance

-------

Current Rig

-------

That's what works so well with the rest of the mostly geeky editors specially Dennis. I personally like that kind of contrast yet friendly co-existance

hmm ok i see what you mean

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I liked it but breathing too much paint doesn't put you to sleep it gets you super pumped up

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

:) ok maybe but still theres something about his on-screen persona i dont like. he is entertaining but i feel like he is that kid that shoves other kids of the swings.

Only Dennis

HAHA rekt m8

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64