Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I like the selective focus. I'm hoping it will make editing photos for Twitter or Instagram better.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

Selective focus was pretty cool, and being able to access the camera through double tapping the home button makes it that much better to use the camera!

I really like the 4K video recording, I have it on my current phone but it has a terrible camera. Virtual Shot looks really cool, too.

Really enjoyed how they showed the 4k camera and video.

Also with the slowmotion feature. Neat

I loved all the features, but specially caught my attention the slow motion recording!!!

I'm in, and still feeling a little undecided between number five and six, but I'll end up leaning towards selective focus. It'll help me decide when I feel undecided about posting a photo after taking it.

wow i think my favorite feauture has to be virtual shot i think that would make for some awesome pictures where i live with all the scenery and landscape around

Smart switch, even though that is something that one would likely only use once

My favourite is the slow mo capture, for those extra dramatic moments.

That OP cams , 4k ready and hd ready, new wireless charging and that curved screen. I realy love it <3

I have never experienced 4k video so that is the killer feature for me.