Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I really liked the facility to transfer my apps and photos because on the iphone is a pain in the buns haha, I think 4k is really cool but no so interested on it, i liked the front camera definition because i really like to take a lot of selfies hahaha and im a dude, yeah, a dude that like selfies:b and.... OMG THE SLOW MOTION VIDEOOO I really want to use that function for school projects and the virtual shot sounds extremely cool i really hope i can with the phone, i live on the us so hope i win! :D

Smart Switch for sure, don't take many pictures, but I like that to make it easier to transfer from phones, have used a few different ones in the past year and it was a hassle to transfer information over

4k camera

Desktop: Intel i5 4570S, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Kingston v300 120GB SSD, Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H, Gigabyte GTX770 Windforce 2GB, Raidmax RX-635AP PSU, NZXT Source 210, Acer K272HUL Monitor, Logitech G600, E-Element RGB, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.0/WiFI pci-E Card GC-WB867D, Sound Blaster Z SBX-I<p>Mid 2012 MacBook Pro Retina: 2.3 GHz i7, 16GB DDR3 1600, 960GB SSD, Nvidia GT650M 1GB