h110i gtx push pull screws?

So i just bought the h110i gtx and have some spare case fan, so I wanna do push pull. But they only included 2 sets of 4 screws for the 2 fans that were included in the box. Do I need to buy more screws, if so what kind of screws?

You really only need 2 screws per fan.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

So i just bought the h110i gtx and have some spare case fan, so I wanna do push pull. But they only included 2 sets of 4 screws for the 2 fans that were included in the box. Do I need to buy more screws, if so what kind of screws?

they really /typically/ only include the fans to do a push or a pull 

either then that

ghetto mod time!

would that be bad for noise?

Perhaps at full RPM, but I doubt it otherwise. My rad's fan's are held by two screws each, albeit they have rubber mounts.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Perhaps at full RPM, but I doubt it otherwise. My rad's fan's are held by two screws each, albeit they have rubber mounts.

where did u put the rubber mounts? in between the fans and rad or between the fans and case?

where did u put the rubber mounts? in between the fans and rad or between the fans and case?

The fans are Corsair AF120s QE with molded rubber mounts.

The fans are Corsair AF120s QE with molded rubber mounts.

right! i have 2 venturi's for push with have built in rubber mounts too, but the included corsair fans dont have them, but they did include little round rubber pads.

right! i have 2 venturi's for push with have built in rubber mounts too, but the included corsair fans dont have them, but they did include little round rubber pads.

In that case you can try putting the pads between the rad and the fans.

Keep in mind that if the pads cause the fans to be uneven or create large gaps between them and the rad; I would not use the pads.

you'd buy extra screws. the size is 6-32x 1-1/4" 

This.

Those rad screws are pretty standard and can be found on any local hardware store. If for some reason there's none in your local store, you are always welcome to put in a request. Corsair.force.com.