A little off topic, but I'm just so excited this arrived for me in Australia :):)

Korindo

BEHOLD!!!! After a very very very VERY EXTREMELY s***house day at work, i came home to find this sitting on my desk and it made my horrid day good again  :)  :)

It took just about 9 days to get here from NCIX.com Canada to me in Australia. So yes i was very happy to see it arrived in one piece, and yeah its unsealed because before i took the picture i made sure it was all okay.

MY CUBITEK MINI CUBE!!!!!

AuxXR4C.jpg

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

Perhaps a build log is in line? 

Or are you just changing the case?

Either way, pics are good. I would like to see the process. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I want your desk mine can hardly fit my monitor and keyboard. Just to have a bit of fun i have been using my old CRT so I can play retro games at their native resolution and run at 120Hz and I had to pull my desk out. Anyways congrats on the new case that thing is pretty awesome.

Ahhhhh this is the one you got from NCIX yeah?

I've been wanting to get one of these forever!

Absolutely the one i got NCIX! After i saw linus do his titan in it rig, i knew this was going to be my case :P

Perhaps a build log is in line? 

Or are you just changing the case?

Either way, pics are good. I would like to see the process. 

And yep, a build log is in order :) As soon as all my internals turn up from an Australia company. Hopefully they will be here in a few days :) look at my signature for the parts ill be using.

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

that desk has some nice looking wood

not like my bad one from IKEA

need a new table !

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I want your desk mine can hardly fit my monitor and keyboard. Just to have a bit of fun i have been using my old CRT so I can play retro games at their native resolution and run at 120Hz and I had to pull my desk out. Anyways congrats on the new case that thing is pretty awesome.

that desk has some nice looking wood

not like my bad one from IKEA

need a new table !

My desk came from officeworks... and i try to keep it in a neat order to hold everything easily. I've got a lot of parts toolkits underneath and in the wardrobe of my study.

~~Korindo~~

Telstra, nice choice. Oh, the case is cool too

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Telstra, nice choice. Oh, the case is cool too

Truth be told man.... My day job is Telstra.

~~Korindo~~

Truth be told man.... My day job is Telstra.

Oh. Not really much of a choice for you. Still, if Telstra let me have unlimited without paying for a business connection I'd be with them

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Oh. Not really much of a choice for you. Still, if Telstra let me have unlimited without paying for a business connection I'd be with them

I still have a choice, but i've working for them for about 4 years now.

~~Korindo~~