H100i cooling issue

hi guys,

So I'm having this over heating problem. I'm running a 4970k at 4.8ghz with a corsair H100i. Usually my temps at max cpu usage didn't cross 55'c but lately they've been hitting straight up 100'c. I have 3 af120 fans as intake and 2 sp120 on the h100i as exhaust in my corsair carbide 400r.

I've tried changing the thermal compound, clean all the dust and every thing that's written in the books yet there seems to be no effect on the cooling performance. I bought the h100i only 4 months ago and the problem has started couple of weeks ago.

Even in games like dota2 when cup usage is not that high my temps reach almost 77'c which is not acceptable. Every time I try to render a video or changing video formats of large videos, scenarios where cup usage is at Matt for long durations the cpu overheats and eventually the pc shuts down.

Under clocking the CPUs is not a solution because I've always been running it at 4.8ghz and the temps never crossed 55'c

Please let me know.

is the pump still working properly?

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

is the pump still working properly?

i think so, it dose not make any sounds or anything. How do I check?

i think so, it dose not make any sounds or anything. How do I check?

do you use corsair link? it should tell you how fast the pump is running i believe.

also check if the radiator is hot but the tubes arent, if the pump is broke, the water will not be circulating therefore the radiator will be hot but not the tubing.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

do you use corsair link? it should tell you how fast the pump is running i believe.

also check if the radiator is hot but the tubes arent, if the pump is broke, the water will not be circulating therefore the radiator will be hot but not the tubing.

i do use corsair link,I'll check it out and let you know

This is very strange, everything looks perfectly fine, while it says it's 100c does it actually feel like it is 100c ie have you touched the radiator or tubing.

This is very strange, everything looks perfectly fine, while it says it's 100c does it actually feel like it is 100c ie have you touched the radiator or tubing.

i've touched the radiator, felt the heat in the air, it dose not fell like 100c

sorry for late response, had not internet