Can someone list out some fittings i can use for a custom loop. Watercooling help

I want to try out watercooling yet fittings are just too hard for me. I'm new to hard tubing yet i want to use it because it looks alot better than soft. I scared that I'll fuck up the bends. Anyways the case i want to use is a corsair 780t. The parts are this and this. Are they compatible? I want to do something similar too this.

142613.d7249634e964912f12e012b8b68cb156.

can you give me the actual link to the thing,so I can help plz

:D

Is this your first watercooling build you are working on?

no if youre asking me

no if youre asking me

No not you, I was asking the original poster of the article... :)

No not you, I was asking the original poster of the article... :)

oh :D

oh :D

I was thinking that being his first time he should use the Swiftech H220-X Dual 120mm CPU Liquid Cooling Kit and just use hard tube and an extra tube res if he wants to like i did the first time i went into water cooling.

I was thinking that being his first time he should use the Swiftech H220-X Dual 120mm CPU Liquid Cooling Kit and just use hard tube and an extra tube res if he wants to like i did the first time i went into water cooling. -SNIP-

yeah I guess :)

Is this your first watercooling build you are working on?

Sorry just got my comouter and yes this is my 1st one

Link to the picture or the parts?

I want to try out watercooling yet fittings are just too hard for me. I'm new to hard tubing yet i want to use it because it looks alot better than soft. I scared that I'll fuck up the bends. Anyways the case i want to use is a corsair 780t. The parts are this and this. Are they compatible? I want to do something similar too this.

-PIC-

If it's your first time watercooling ideally you should probably start with a kit and go with soft tubing it doesn't need the accuracy and extra work of hardline not to mention cost if you are using all fittings and no bending.

If it's your first time watercooling ideally you should probably start with a kit and go with soft tubing it doesn't need the accuracy and extra work of hardline not to mention cost if you are using all fittings and no bending.

That is true, that's why I was saying the Swiftech H220-X Dual 120mm CPU Liquid Cooling Kit is affordable, like $170 depends on location. Its like a AIO but is expandable. SO if he wants to go hard tube later on he can do so with the same kit like i did in my video above.

parts

The watercooling parts are above with the gyazo links. As for PC parts I want to use a 780t 6700k Asus Strix 980 ti

The watercooling parts are above with the gyazo links. As for PC parts I want to use a 780t 6700k Asus Strix 980 ti

I don't  want to see the pictures I need the link to the website of the parts cause the pictures don't have everything I need to see :)

That is true, that's why I was saying the Swiftech H220-X Dual 120mm CPU Liquid Cooling Kit is affordable, like $170 depends on location. Its like a AIO but is expandable. SO if he wants to go hard tube later on he can do so with the same kit like i did in my video above.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the swiftech units due to the number of problems I've seen on the forums alone where people have had issues with them a short way down the road or straight out of the box but it is a great affordable option. 

For the parts you choose they are not bad however I would replace that pump with say a D5 if you can fit into your budget or at least a DDC, and the tubing as many will recommend to go with PETG instead due to it's ability to take sudden impacts without shattering or cracking. 

If you really want to do hardline I theses are the fittings you will also need:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/primochill-1-2in-rigid-petg-tubing-36in-clear-4-pack.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid-revolver-compression-fitting-3-8-x-1-2-diamond-knurled-4-pack-anodized-black.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid-revolver-compression-fitting-3-8-x-1-2-diamond-knurled-anodized-black.html

Personally I'm not a big fan of the swiftech units due to the number of problems I've seen on the forums alone where people have had issues with them a short way down the road or straight out of the box but it is a great affordable option. 

For the parts you choose they are not bad however I would replace that pump with say a D5 if you can fit into your budget or at least a DDC, and the tubing as many will recommend to go with PETG instead due to it's ability to take sudden impacts without shattering or cracking. 

If you really want to do hardline I theses are the fittings you will also need:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/primochill-1-2in-rigid-petg-tubing-36in-clear-4-pack.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid-revolver-compression-fitting-3-8-x-1-2-diamond-knurled-4-pack-anodized-black.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid-revolver-compression-fitting-3-8-x-1-2-diamond-knurled-anodized-black.html

I guess to each their own and it depends on the system being build, I build mostly min-itx systems. I have my Swiftech almost one year and went through two build using it. I guess its the manufacturing process. Sometime there is a bad batch that barely pass QC, but they shipped them out anyway. The D5 pump is a good idea, especially if he can get the variable speed control version.