'AddThis' Twitter Sharing Sidebar help!

Hey! 

So first off, just wanted to say that my knowledge of website building is still very basic, so go easy on me. 

Also I assume this is important, I'm building the site using SquareSpace (Thanks Linus) 

Everything has been going great, and it's pretty much finished, but there is just one issue, I'm using the 'AddThis' Sharing Sidebar on it, and it works great, but I want to change the text that is tweeted out when you click the twitter icon. 

I have tried looking around and finding a solution, but nothing I tried has worked (Including the official solution they provide on their site) This may be because my knowledge is really bad so I did something wrong (probably), or just because it doesn't work on SquareSpace, I really don't know. 

If anyone knows how to get it working so that I can pick the text which will be used I would love for your help/input. 

Thanks!

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's