Going through hell with a Macbook triple boot situation

I didn't know there were issues like that when upgrading, are you sure you would want to have windows 10 then? It doesn't seem like the best choice for now. And about the bootcamp thing, you have to have a specific version of it in order for it to work? If so why? Why wouldn't the latest version work? 

Great news! Through a combination of fdisk, blind luck, and running partially going through the bootcamp install, i managed to get Windows 10 installed.

I know, 10 not 8. I might as well i know that eventually i'd just upgrade from 8 to 10, and that would cause even more trouble.

I used bootcamp 4.0.4033, there are a couple of missing drivers that i'll fix in a moment.

UEicpmj.png

Thanks for your help!

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit