Best cat6 cable for server and/or network (internet) use

Xtreme Gamer

What is the best and affordable cat6 cable for server and/or network (internet) use? It needs to be at least 2-3ft.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

They're digital cables = All the same

Get the cheapest one that's the length you want

You can use Cat5E, much cheaper, Gbit also. Don't know about brands, just head to a local store and see if it is okay for you the stiff ones or the flexible/soft ones. Soft ones are easier to crimp, role or bundle for storage. About color, depends on your mood.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

They are not, if the twisting of the cables isn't 100% correct, they won't work for gigabit over longer distances.

I recommend getting Cat6 cables (I get mine at my local computerstore) and crimp them yourself, you will safe some money. Also, stiffer cables tend to be the better ones in my experience.

They are not, if the twisting of the cables isn't 100% correct, they won't work for gigabit over longer distances.

I recommend getting Cat6 cables (I get mine at my local computerstore) and crimp them yourself, you will safe some money. Also, stiffer cables tend to be the better ones in my experience.

Would this one work? I already bought it... So I hope u say yes...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189085

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Would this one work? I already bought it... So I hope u say yes...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189085

Those should be fine, just test it and see.

Not so true actually. Even though all cables are certified by their categories, there are difference between getting cheap cables and more expensive ones. Namely, the longevity of the connectors, the better tip protection etc.