Thoughts on my Survival/Horror games build...

ThatGingerKid

what do you expect from this kid... 

Insulting me on a Forum...XD....the man who actually paid the money for 2 Titans.....calling me stupid.....God made you special ;D

Well even then 2 Titans is extreme overkill for ANYONE...you cant justify that...2 7970's perform better than a single 7990 so even then 2 7970s would last a very long time. Also 2 7990s are worth the little bit of hassle you get considering he already entered the SLI/CF issues by using 2 cards. He must be experienced enough to be able to create such a high end overkill PC

Titans... More upgradability... Higher Resolution... EDITING, RENDERING. And you can say you have 2 Titans.

hello

Insulting me on a Forum...XD....the man who actually paid the money for 2 Titans.....calling me stupid.....God made you special ;D

There about tonight aren't they...

(You not the other guy)

hello

***The man who can actually afford 2 Titans

Lock this thread, you guys are just insulting one another for no reason. @ThatGingerKid When you SLI/Crossfire any amount of Cards you will only get the VRAM on 1 card, effectively. This is due to the fact that all GPUs in the SLI/Crossfire config must have the same image in their buffer and all do work at it at the same time.

Mods Lock this Thread. It's embarrassing to even read you guys just insult one another over a piece of information he didn't know.

Well this failed...

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Second that, lock the thread, this isn't the type of community we want in this forum

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit 

I think this thread is supposed to be in 'New builds and plannign' not in 'build logs' this topic is for people who arez building a pc and have pictures not people who ask for oppinions on future specs.

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

The 7990 is a higher end card than the Titan...you are clearly an Nividia Fanboy who are known to Follow Linus anyway...also you do realize that it was stopped because of the new Volcanic Islands replacing it in Q4 2013 right....i dont think you did.....the card never sold much thanks to all the Nvidia idiots buying Titans for silly money...So they are stopping it and moving towards 9000 Series

Well up until very recently there was no point in buying a 7990 because it simply did not work You only received the performance of one of its GPU's plus tonnes of micro stuttering.  

Ps I think there are both AMD and Nvidia fan boy following Linus simply because those silly people will always exist in any PC hardware community.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558