Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

FinalMouse Giveaway

I've heard a lot of good things about FinalMouse from a few pros / CS streamers. My current mouse also has some sort of problem with double clicking occasionally when I meant only to click once as well. 

Also, the rubber at the bottom of my mouse is falling apart, really annoying when you're in the middle of something like a Counterstrike match. 

The mouse I've got is some dumpy logitech that came with a $15 keyboard + mouse combo. It would be pretty nice to know what a real mouse is like for games :P

I've been using a fake DeathAdder (it thinks its a graphics tablet) for the past 5 years. While I can still come out on top in most gaming scenarios, it would be nice to have a mouse that works as good as it looks. Would be especially useful during long sessions of game development, where the mouse consistently behaves as a mouse!

Good luck to everyone anyway!

Hoping for better mouse for a while now, so last month i changed mine twice already if i win this i hope it will be my "FinalMouse"  ;)

Might as well give it a try and see if I win, probably won't but hey. There's a bunch of stuff surrounding this mouse so im interested.

I would very much enjoy the FinalMouse because my current mouse is starting to show signs of failure.  Can't be playing online games when your cursor sometimes only travels on one axis.

I want the Mouse since seems like a  pretty good mouse, Edzel uses it and LTT is putting in a giveaway surely it has to be of pretty high standards. 

Really want a new mouse because i sick with my current for the sensor and connectivy 

hoping to win really make my day

p/s-love ur vid a lot waiting for the new scrapyard wars but still hatin the waiting time