is my build ok? should i change anything or add anything?

saiftech

pc:

Corsair Graphite 780T Black Full-Tower Gaming Case

Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400MHz

Western Digital Red NAS Hard Drive WD10EFRX 1TB HDD

Samsung 850 PRO 2.5 256 GB SSD

LITE-ON DVD Burner 24X Internal

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO Z97 LGA 1150 Motherboard

EVGA 110-B2 850W 80 PLUS BRONZE Modular Power Supply

Intel® Core™ i7 4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)

SLI GTX 980 Ti 6GB DDR5 Graphics Card (2) SLI

montior:

Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 1ms WQHD G-SYNC monitor

is my build good? should i change or add anything else?

im going to use this pc for gaming only and maybe a little browsing online thats pretty much it

and there are a couple of things that im thinking of changing like should i get the

Western Digital OR Seagate 

should i get the

Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400MHz OR the Kingston 8GB HyperX Fury 1600mhz DDR3 RAM? (Kingstan is way more cheaper)

should i get the

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OR Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT liquid cooling? (its 100 dollar difference) 

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO Motherboard OR ranger? whats the difference? (the ranger is bit more cheaper?)

EVGA 850W  Power Supply or is it not enough?

should i get the GTX 980ti brand from EVGA OR G1 OR Asus? 

do i really need to watercool my GPU's?

and im not changing the i7-4790k to the i7-4690k cause i talked to the saller and he tolled me he will lower the price and make it almost the same price as the 4690k

and i also been thinking of overclocking just a bit with the cpu and gpu's i heard its pretty easy to do it on the GTX 980ti and heard the i7-4790k is made for overclocking?

so what do you think guys?

You should get the cheapest motherboard that is Z97 and supports SLI that is made by Asus, MSI, or Gigabyte.

No love for AsRock?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'll try to answer all of your questions:

1) Looks pretty good.

2) Western digital. They have a much lower fail rate. 

3) It depends on your overlocking intentions. Since the 4790k already has such an impressive clock, the 212evo is probably fine.

4) The Hero has a couple more SATA ports, some better overclocking, etc. than the range.r Not too much of a difference.

5) 1000 watts would give you a little more headroom / overclocking room, but if the 12v amperage seems adequate, you should be fine.  

6) Both GPUs are great.

7) Need and water-cooling should never be in the same sentence. 980ti is a great card even at factory clocks. Custom water cooling with two GPUs and a CPU will cost a fortune. 3 AIOs is not really feasible either. 

I'll try to answer all of your questions:

1) Looks pretty good.

2) Western digital. They have a much lower fail rate. 

3) It depends on your overlocking intentions. Since the 4790k already has such an impressive clock, the 212evo is probably fine.

4) The Hero has a couple more SATA ports, some better overclocking, etc. than the range.r Not too much of a difference.

5) 1000 watts would give you a little more headroom / overclocking room, but if the 12v amperage seems adequate, you should be fine.  

6) Both GPUs are great.

7) Need and water-cooling should never be in the same sentence. 980ti is a great card even at factory clocks. Custom water cooling with two GPUs and a CPU will cost a fortune. 3 AIOs is not really feasible either. 

are you sure?

ok what would you say is better there both the same price where i live, what would u get

a GTX 980ti reference card with nzxt kraken G10 watercoolers?

OR

a G1 GTX 980ti NON reference card with no watercoolers?

keep in mind its SLI?

are you sure?

ok what would you say is better there both the same price where i live, what would u get

a GTX 980ti reference card with nzxt kraken G10 watercoolers?

OR

a G1 GTX 980ti NON reference card with no watercoolers?

keep in mind its SLI?

Get the EVGA hybrid 980ti.