GTA VI is coming

lovingGamer

You... Delivered..

/cri

As soon as I seen that I sent an alarm for 9 hours lol had to do a bit before since I had an errand to run later on and I was getting drowsy :P

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The engine they have now is sufficient, so this time around I expect they will release it quickly.

Well said, GTA Series isn't dying anytime soon.

Rockstar is gonna start milking GTA, just watch

Yearly releases and shit

oh yeah that will totally happen. 

Not really surprising...I mean when you have a cash cow why not milk it?

Milking it? It takes like 5 years to make a game like this lol.

oh yeah that will totally happen. 

Milking it? It takes like 5 years to make a game like this lol.

Milking doesn't always/or have to mean producing something every year/short span. It can also mean not letting something die when it needs to just for the sake of getting money from people (like FFVII or FFXIII)...why even the definition makes no mention of money collection over a small period of time.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Milking doesn't always/or have to mean producing something every year/short span. It can also mean not letting something die when it needs to just for the sake of getting money from people (like FFVII or FFXIII)...why even the definition makes no mention of money collection over a small period of time.

Do you think that GTA needs to die? It gets very high ratings everytime and sells million upon millions of copies. They don't release unfinished games or crap DLC.

Do you think that GTA needs to die? It gets very high ratings everytime and sells million upon millions of copies. They don't release unfinished games or crap DLC.

No, I was mostly joking in my initial comment. ;) Though I suspect it will need to soon. Good things never last.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Another franchise to be annualized, I'm sure. GTA IV is my last GTA, and I even want my Steam summer sale $5 back from it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

no no no, i don't like trolling.
Metro sucked for 3 minutes (when it freezes, 3 times in a row)

Kind of off-topic, sorry, but just checking: do you have Advanced PhysX turned on in the options? That can cause crashes for a lot of people. I can't even get through the introductory areas with that on. Turned off, it runs perfectly.

Another franchise to be annualized, I'm sure. GTA IV is my last GTA, and I even want my Steam summer sale $5 back from it.

Annualized? The game has been out for what, 3 years I think?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

GTA4 started development (getting ideas) after GTASA. GTAV started development (getting ideas) after GTAIVs release in 08'

GTAVI is no different

Theres even a little easteregg in GTAIV that shows the end of the first GTAV trailer. Ill get a screenshot when im home

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

GTAIV shouldnt be your last GTA, especially if you only played it on pc.

Also how would GTA ever become an annual franchise? Unless GTAVI was just a huge update to GTA:O to add las ventures or something

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I really enjoy the GTA series, so I am glad that a sixth installment is in the works. However this is far from surprising. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Annualized? The game has been out for what, 3 years I think?

September 2013 for last-generation consoles, so less than two.

But an announcement in 2015 that GTA VI will someday exist means we may see it sometime in late 2016 if not 2017. So, yeah, it's still a bit goofy to call it "annualized."