G33M02 Case

Jared_1

Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 530s with a micro ATX Dell/Foxconn : http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=motherboard&U=en-us0000319

What full size case can I get that a g33m02 motherboard can fit in? Also, I would need a 300+ wat PSU to fit the case. I recently acquired a ATI Radeon HD 4670 (apparently better than my AMD Radeon HD 5450) and I would like to use the recently acquired card. My current 250 watt power supply has a 4pin CPU connecter, 3 sata power, and a 24 pin IDE. I would need Amazon links and I would like to stay below $100 if possible.

I would not need USB 3.0 since my board only supports USB 2.0. I had to take the motherboard out of the case and now I can't get it back together so it's sort of important.

Full size-enthoo pro, h400, r4/r5. Is this from a pre-built pc? The motherboard may not have stand off in the right place. Sorry no link, on my phone. I would also look at cooler master scout advanced 2. The 400r/300r from corsair. Cougars cases in the 70ish usd range.

Full size-enthoo pro, h400, r4/r5. Is this from a pre-built pc? The motherboard may not have stand off in the right place. Sorry no link, on my phone. I would also look at cooler master scout advanced 2. The 400r/300r from corsair. Cougars cases in the 70ish usd range.

Yeah. It's from a Dell Inspiron 530s.

much better than your current case, its a smaller case though. Im not sure if the standoffs will fit. Make sure your motherboard has standard mico atx standoff cutouts or it wont fit in the new case.

much better than your current case, its a smaller case though. Im not sure if the standoffs will fit. Make sure your motherboard has standard mico atx standoff cutouts or it wont fit in the new case.

How would I determine that? Also, I wouldn't have a IO shield for the board (I don't care). Any power supply ideas?

How would I determine that? Also, I wouldn't have a IO shield for the board (I don't care). Any power supply ideas?

a quick google search should tell you about the motherboard, im sure someone on another forum has asked, 5 bucks on tomshardware. Psu, most of my experience is above 500 watts. Seasonic is all around decent. Just make sute its bronze, has the connections you need, pfc active. Modular is up to you.

a quick google search should tell you about the motherboard, im sure someone on another forum has asked, 5 bucks on tomshardware. Psu, most of my experience is above 500 watts. Seasonic is all around decent. Just make sute its bronze, has the connections you need, pfc active. Modular is up to you.

I posted a question on the Amazon page so hopefully I will be able to get an answer. Thanks for the help!!!

I just checked my motherboard and they line up with the stand offs in the case.