Good 1440p gaming monitors?

I'm Batman

title says it all? can you guys reccomend me any good 1440p gaming monitors? :P

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

ASUS PB278Q?

i will check it out now

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

Yeah I agree with @Glenwing

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Extra question: can a GTX780 handle upcoming games on 1440p ? (at least on high)

Asus PB278Q is amazing! ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Extra question: can a GTX780 handle upcoming games on 1440p ? (at least on high)

Yes you will be able to handle games at 1440p because the GTX 780 has 3gb of vram which is what you will need for 2560x1440.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Yes, most games on max actually. Games like Crysis 3 and Metro you'll have to turn down. I'm getting the Asus monitor and eventually 2 GTX 780's in SLI.

PS: No 1440p monitors are really gaming oriented as far as I know. Both Dell and Asus make great monitors, although Asus reportedly have had less problems with theirs.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Extra question 2 ; should i get a 120hz 1080p or asus pb278q (using a gtx 780)

im basicly asking should i buy asus pb278q or a samsung s23a700d (for only gaming)

consider asus pb278q beign so expensive too pls :P

Extra question 2 ; should i get a 120hz 1080p or asus pb278q (using a gtx 780)

I would honestly get the PB278Q because i prefer to have true colors and amazing picture quality. With all these new game engines being used on games now I like to see all my games in their full glory. That being said if you like to play a lot of fps games and feel you would like to have more than 60hz then that is when you get a 120hz monitor. However you will be sacrificing the great image quality as well as great viewing angles that an IPS or PLS panel provide since you will have to get a TN panel for 120hz.

Spoiler

-

I take it your not playing FPS games and are spending the money on a 1440P monitor for RPG style games.

If I were you I would look at the ViewSonic VP2770 and the Dell UltraSharp U2713HM or maybe some Asus ones. Asus has some great ones like the Asus PB278Q and the Asus PA279Q.

Whatever you decide best of luck!

CPU - I7 4770k @ 4.3GHz GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme RAM - 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2133MHz  Case - Corsair 800D PSU - Corsair AX1,200i CPU Cooler - Custom Liquid CPU Cooler SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Hard Drive - Western Digital Black 1TB.

the asus pb278q is a little expensive :P it has to make so much diffrence for me to buy it :P will it be worth it?

the asus pb278q is a little expensive :P it has to make so much diffrence for me to buy it :P will it be worth it?

It is a little pricey but i believe it is worth it. It has gone down though because when I bought it it was $650 now it is at $560. I may just buy a 2nd one soon. ;)

Spoiler

-

It is a little pricey but i believe it is worth it. It has gone down though because when I bought it it was $650 now it is at $560. I may just buy a 2nd one soon. ;)

D: .

Put it this way: You'll notice the higher resolution of the Asus PB278Q 1440p monitor more than you will the 120Hz refresh rate of the Samsung. For you, 1440p will bring a much more noticable difference, and I think, will feel more worth your money in the end.

I'm getting the same monitor on Saturday. :D

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Put it this way: You'll notice the higher resolution of the Asus PB278Q 1440p monitor more than you will the 120Hz refresh rate of the Samsung. For you, 1440p will bring a much more noticable difference, and I think, will feel more worth your money in the end.

I'm getting the same monitor on Saturday. :D

IM GETTİN TOO! but not this saturday :(

IM GETTİN TOO! but not this saturday :(

We'll explore the digital realm of 1440p together :wub:

We'll explore the digital realm of 1440p together :wub:

<3 sexy colors wait for us we are comingggg  :wub:

my only concern is GTX780 i hope it will be able to handle stuff at high for some years like 3 will be epic? (i cant go any lower it is a personal thing if  i cant play a game on at least high... im not playing that game)

Asus PB278Q

Got me one last xmas.  Played Metro 2033 on it.  Loved every second.

Laws only govern the honest.

I love my Dell U2713HM a lot. It is really close to the asus pb278q, but the colors are a better because it has a 8-bit panel and is pre-calibrated for better colors.

I love my Dell U2713HM a lot. It is really close to the asus pb278q, but the colors are a better because it has a 8-bit panel and is pre-calibrated for better colors.

The U2713HM has a 6-bit panel.  The U2713H has an 8-bit panel.

The Dell U2713HM utilises an LG.Display LM270WQ1-SLB2 AH-IPS panel which is capable of producing 16.7 million colours with a true 8-bit colour depth.

From TFTCentral

It uses an IPS panel that is 8-bit

From anandtech