should I get this laptop it seems a bit sketchy?

moderategamer

So I'm going to sell my Xbox 1 to get a cheap laptop. I found this refurbished Thinkpad on Amazon but it looks a bit sketchy. I know it's not the best laptop but the specs don't really matter to me as I will just be coding on it and nothing else. Do you guys think I should go for it? There's no way to contact the seller as far as I can see and the specs are really vague it doesn't even say what version of I5 is in it. If anyone knows of a better deal on a Thinkpad that would be great my budget is £160 as that's how much I will get for my xbox 1.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quality-Refurbished-Lenovo-T410-Warranty/dp/B00QU6EUL8/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430848597&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=ibm+thimkpad

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Seems to be first gen core i series CPU. I wouldn't personally buy it. Nobody is this desperate.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Seems to be first gen core i series CPU. I wouldn't personally buy it. Nobody is this desperate.

Grandpa? is that you?

Like I said though I will just be coding on it I have my rig for everything else so specs aren't my first priority. So you don't think it's really worth the risk then? 

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Don't get it, if you want any Lenovo, don't go any lower than a t440, MAYBE a t430.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Don't get it, if you want any Lenovo, don't go any lower than a t440, MAYBE a t430.

The only thing is is that I really want the old IBM style keyboard and even this model as old as it is has started to phase it out with it's squashed design. The only real important thing to me in a laptop is the keyboard, I can't stand laptops really but I used to have an old IBM Thinkpad and I fell in love with the keyboard.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass