Can i start Iphone 6 without nano card ?

Is there any way ? ( I am using first time first time Iphone and i cant pass thru the sim card requirement like android phones :( )  

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Is there any way ? ( I am using first time first time Iphone and i cant pass thru the sim card requirement like android phones :( )  

i think you can,cant you choose to select carrier etc later?

It automaticly takes me to "Sim Required" Please insert a SIM card. ( i dont have nano atm ) 

Edit: Its loading real quickly on "Activating your phone" then it takes me to "Sim Required"

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

afaik no, you need a SIM to activate the iPhone and complete the initial setup

"Rawr XD"

afaik no, you need a SIM to activate the iPhone and complete the initial setup

So there is no way to activate this without anything like .... ( Daymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! ) 

Project Redline: 

So there is no way to activate this without anything like .... ( Daymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! ) 

Not that I know of. Every iPhone I've used needed a SIM card to get through setup if it was restored. It doesn't have to be an active SIM though.

"Rawr XD"

I have an i6. For me it was not possible! Sry man :/ Just cut your old card carefully that's waht I did and then waited for my new card to arrive.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

How can i cut it like...... i watched video but they have paper witch shows them how exacly to cut it ...  i dont have one 

Project Redline: 

How can i cut it like...... i watched video but they have paper witch shows them how exacly to cut it ...  i dont have one 

Just wait, grab one from your carrier.  Micro->Nano is extremely risky.  I did it and I didn't realize that it cut some contacts and changed my number entirely, as well as making it unable to get data.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Ok thank you all for help :) ( IPHONE Y U DO THIS !!! ) 

Project Redline: