Swiftech H320 Coming Soon

I haven't heard about these two before. So it safe to assume they are just stalling H220/H320 sales in the US. Still a big blow to swiftech.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I haven't heard about these two before. So it safe to assume they are just stalling H220/H320 sales in the US. Still a big blow to swiftech.

i don't even think it's a big deal for Swiftech, they are always sold out...now the rest of the world can have some more :D

Does  Asetek have any connection with Apple? 

Fist bump  Asetek!  :rolleyes:

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

And it wont be able to be sold in the us either.

There aren't any on Ebay either. I am really pissed off at Asetek for pulling this BS. I won't be buying any of their products anymore.

Hopefully this all gets worked out by the time I'm ready to buy it. I REALLY wanted that H320. I don't want a pump sitting in the bottom of my case, and the H220/320 pump/cold plate looks good imo. It's not too big and it can run multiple rads and blocks. Something other closed loops can't do.

then look into the Apogee Drive II and Swiftech 360 radiators if you have to have a 360 like the

H220/320. all wrapped around the axle over intellectual property that you have no control over

and swearing off a company that by all rights owns the idea. makes no sense..

it might cost you more in the long-run, but other countries will be paying more for it from the

lack of sales in the US. so more than likely, it'll be a wash..

airdeano

then look into the Apogee Drive II and Swiftech 360 radiators if you have to have a 360 like the

H220/320. all wrapped around the axle over intellectual property that you have no control over

it might cost you more in the long-run, but other countries will be paying more for it from the

airdeano

All the pics of the apogee are off their site, another possible problem?

All the pics of the apogee are off their site, another possible problem?

i clicked the link in the post and it is deffo available from distributors and Swiftech

proper. pictures, reviews and support are all there (with no options of non-availability

to any region)

don't think so. unlike the H220/320 there is a price and not limited to any specific

region or destination, so it is good to go to purchase world-wide.

airdeano

i clicked the link in the post and it is deffo available from distributors and Swiftech

proper. pictures, reviews and support are all there (with no options of non-availability

to any region)

don't think so. unlike the H220/320 there is a price and not limited to any specific

region or destination, so it is good to go to purchase world-wide.

airdeano

its back now  totally wasnt when I posted but I so like that Idea and may do it myself actually I wonder how many or how big od a rad it can handle.

the ADII uses the DDC MPC-35x pump which is a wicked little pump. can get a bit

noisy and PITA to bleed, but when it is done, works well. the only issue i'd stress

would be heat control. have that rear exhaust fan reversed to aid in air-flow to the

pump. they can generate some heat and if left unchecked can burn-up and cause

some real issues..

airdeano

OMG OMG OMG, could i get this in a Fractal design Arc Midi R2 with a tad modding? As it fits 3 140s in the top but on is slighly off set.. :/

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

OMG OMG OMG, could i get this in a Fractal design Arc Midi R2 with a tad modding? As it fits 3 140s in the top but on is slighly off set.. :/

This is a 3*120.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

That would actually be quite interesting, with a little modding that should actually be possible. The third spot is a little offset, you might need to use the mesh instead of the mounting holes, but it could actually fit. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

500x1000px-LL-75c14533_HeavyWater.jpeg

Will this be sold in the US after what happened with the H220?

Will this be sold in the US after what happened with the H220?

no,

the h320 follows the H220 form and function (just a larger radiator). so, it to infringes

on the Asetek patents.

airdeano

no,

the h320 follows the H220 form and function (just a larger radiator). so, it to infringes

on the Asetek patents.

Official statement:

3Wmcp.png

I really want a H220 for my build. But now with the H320 should maybe try and modify my case to see if I can get it to fit?

Looking at it I think I wouldnt have room to get that 3rd fan in itll start hitting whats in my 5.25 bay. Anyone know the thickness of the H220's rad VS a H100 because the H100 is already plenty tight.

airdeano

I just don't agree with their actions. It's a BS move and I have a hard time respecting a company who operates like that. Also, we don't know for sure that they do own whatever they called the H220/320 on. Hopefully it'll just be released in the US later this year, but it comes at a bad time for me since I was about to buy one this week. Also, I have looked at the Apogee Drive II, and I don't like the look of it. The H220 pump/block looks good imo, and in my build, it fits the style perfectly. Anyways, maybe I'll be able to order one from Australia or something

Intel i7 8700k @ 5.3GHz - Asus Maximus X Hero - 16GB Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 - Viotek 27" 1440p 144hz curved- Corsair AX860i - CM H500M - Custom watercooling loop (BlackIce GT 360mm w/ Corsair SP120s in pull) - Swiftech MCP35X Pump - XSPC WaterBlock - Intel 760p 512gb nvme m.2 + [2x] 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs (RAID0) + 512GB Samsung 840 pro + (2) 2TB WD Black + 1TB WD Black + 1TB SCSI WD External for Plex Media Server storage - CM QuickFire TK w/ Cherry MX Blues - Roccat Tyon - VModa Crossfade LP - Klipsche ProMedia 2.1's pushed with a FiiO Andes F07K DAC

Are you guys able to ship to the US?

Intel i7 8700k @ 5.3GHz - Asus Maximus X Hero - 16GB Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 - Viotek 27" 1440p 144hz curved- Corsair AX860i - CM H500M - Custom watercooling loop (BlackIce GT 360mm w/ Corsair SP120s in pull) - Swiftech MCP35X Pump - XSPC WaterBlock - Intel 760p 512gb nvme m.2 + [2x] 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs (RAID0) + 512GB Samsung 840 pro + (2) 2TB WD Black + 1TB WD Black + 1TB SCSI WD External for Plex Media Server storage - CM QuickFire TK w/ Cherry MX Blues - Roccat Tyon - VModa Crossfade LP - Klipsche ProMedia 2.1's pushed with a FiiO Andes F07K DAC

I just don't agree with their actions. It's a BS move and I have a hard time respecting a company who operates like that. Also, we don't know for sure that they do own whatever they called the H220/320 on. Hopefully it'll just be released in the US later this year, but it comes at a bad time for me since I was about to buy one this week. Also, I have looked at the Apogee Drive II, and I don't like the look of it. The H220 pump/block looks good imo, and in my build, it fits the style perfectly. Anyways, maybe I'll be able to order one from Australia or something

the pump bit especially the mounting looks close to the H80 amd H100 which were designed by CoolIT who were also sued. I don know what became of that though.

o would check Canada before Australia because shipping from AUS is crazy expensive.

the built in reservoir and pump/coldplate application. that's why you see all of the

designs look similar if not the same as they stay within their patent. the three

commonalities that ST uses encroaches the Asetek patent as of 08/2012. they

prolly didn't know, until the first letter. it is not BS to have an idea and someone

else make profit from your diligence. yeah, it sucks. and US customers will loose

out, until ST changes and patents their idea or ST just doesn't do anything (which

would suck even more..)

doubt it'll happen.. a lot of e-tailers world-wide have been contacted on the

situation of exporting illegal items and if done anyway, fines/and expensive

court cost with possibility of jail. plus Swiftech can be held accountable as

setting the plan in motion. so a double whammy for Swiftech. it'd be best to

funnel this unpleasantness into an alternative solution rather than trying to

circumvent the system over $200.

airdeano

the pump bit especially the mounting looks close to the H80 amd H100 which were designed by CoolIT who were also sued. I don know what became of that though.

the Cool-it is still on, but pending legals, Cooler Master is actual being sued

for their Siedon line and their cease and desist hasn't been granted, yet. and

Asetek is demanding a jury trial files 01/31/2013 in California.

airdeano

the built in reservoir and pump/coldplate application. that's why you see all of the

designs look similar if not the same as they stay within their patent. the three

prolly didn't know, until the first letter. it is not BS to have an idea and someone

else make profit from your diligence. yeah, it sucks. and US customers will loose

out, until ST changes and patents their idea or ST just doesn't do anything (which

would suck even more..)

airdeano

airdeano

any idea what the patent is on and what part of it their sueing them over?

would suck even more..)

airdeano

airdeano

Yea, I don't really mind paying the extra shipping costs, but it seems like even getting ahold of one is going to be difficult. The reason I wanted the h320 so badly was bcuz the setup I have doesn't give me much room to mount a pump. And I also like the look of the pump top on the ST H220/320. Either way, I'm looking into finding a small yet powerful pump. At least enough to run a 240, 360, CPU block, and 2 gpus. I'm going to mount it in the 5 1/4 bays in my 600T. But I also have a mechanical drive, and need enough room to mount a fan at the top for the top mounted 360 rad (I modded the case)

Any suggestions would be welcome

The H100i isn't a bad product, but I want a full copper rad, and the pump on the h220 is much more powerful. And since I'm going to be cooling more than just my CPU, the expandability is something I need. Looks like I have no choice but to go full custom.