Swiftech H320 Coming Soon

Swiftech have showed a new AIO cooler on there Facebook page and it uses a triple rad which is very nice can't wait to see how it performs. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=471181069640446&set=a.265845926840629.60297.260105210748034&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Interesting, though compatibility will be an issue for many people.

I don't think it will fit in my CM HAFX case though. <_<   I'll just get the H220 like I was planning on getting instead.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Good.

Alibaba would be proud.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

This was just posted recently.  :unsure: Not really liking that graph, its x axis doesn't start at 0 so as to make the graph seem more impressive.

988256_471181069640446_1062855920_n.jpg

999345_471182966306923_1437617059_n.jpg

This is my water cooling solution, no more @Ghost posts

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Not really liking that graph, its x axis doesn't start at 0 so as to make the graph seem more impressive.

Room temp is 20C. Thats showing the delta T.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

360 rad is nice. The 240s are just not powerfull eneugh for a really silent operation

Room temp is 20C. Thats showing the delta T.

It might be correct but that's assuming that when both tests were conducted, the temperatures were exactly 20 degrees. Also keep in mind that the ambient temperature changes constantly, and is oftentimes different between tests, so it's still a bit suspicious.

Even so 37*C over ambient on a CPU overclocked by 1.2GHz and over volted to 1.5V under prime 95 that is impressive

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

finally, swifttech can claim to have something different unlike ThermalTake, Corsair, Antec, etc.

can someone do a comparisson between H320 and custom 3x120mm rad when H320 available?

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

I would love to see a comparison between this and watercooling.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

A custom 360mm rad will always be better that this. A simple reason why is because of the amount of water.

can someone do a comparisson between H320 and custom 3x120mm rad when H320 available?

You mean a comparison of rads or comparison of loops?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

You mean a comparison of rads or comparison of loops?

Both.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Both.

The rad will perform similar to this (not the same rad) (orange line, although it could be the blue line too although I doubt it):

mcr320-qp-th2b.png?w=614

So slightly better than the other ones at high RPMs.

In terms of a loop you wont get anything as reliable at the same price but a more expensive solution will of course perform better.

The H320 has come: http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/Swiftech-H320-Compact-Drive-II-PWM-Water-Cooling-Kit-pid-18387.html

£150 isn't that bad a price over the H220 and its' in-stock unlike the H220. ;)

I would love to see a comparison between this and watercooling.

this is watercooling

this is watercooling

I think he means a custom loop. This is nothing like a custom loop, its for people that don't want to watercool but want the benefits of doing so.