Just got my Noctua Fans.

Ghost

My current PC runs at 70dB. That is just horribly loud.

So I ordered some new Noctua Fans.

WJO6s.jpg

It was a big investment but hopefully it will be worth it. I am going to be installing them soon. Temps cant change as they are already at rock bottom. My CPU has 2x 240 dual rads and a 140 single rad. The CPU sticks at air temp. At the core its 18C at idle and 31C at the CPU. Temps are limited by the pump speed.

Hopefully the PC will be near silent after!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

They sure will be quiet. Those are some awesome fans :)

:ph34r:

I hope your case doesn't have a window :P
They're going under my rads. :P

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Very nice, should be a lot quieter, thinking of upgrading my fans soon, and the case for that matter.

You should post pictures of your PC before and after mounting the Noctuas :P

Very nice, should be a lot quieter, thinking of upgrading my fans soon, and the case for that matter.

You should post pictures of your PC before and after mounting the Noctuas :P

They are going under rads so you wont see any difference. :P

Very nice' date=' should be a lot quieter, thinking of upgrading my fans soon, and the case for that matter. You should post pictures of your PC before and after mounting the Noctuas :P [/quote']

They are going under rads so you won't see any difference. :P