HTC's One E9+ is its latest phablet with a stunning screen, as well as the normal E9

Guess what, people also said there wasn't much of a difference between 7,200 and 1080p. And 1440p is definitely sharper than 1080p,just like how 1080p is sharper than 720p

Guess what, that is not a large difference at all and not very noticeable at all.

Just because you say so doesn't make it so.

Sure there will be a small difference

, but absolutely not worth it for the battery you sacrifice.

You can use your lame argument of people constantly wanting higher res in the past but at one point it stops.

What's the price? Because the only thing it has more than a zenfone 2 is a quad hd display.

Motherfucker front speakers !!! :) 

As for the resolution, I get what @coolkingler1 says. In everyday use, you won't be able to tell. Sure you can squint at the screen or get closer and see that it's sharper but at one point, it's good enough. As a reference, the Apple claim for the retina display, which was the point where from a normal use distance you couldn't see individual pixel was 326 dpi. For a 5.5" @ 1080p we're talking 401 dpi.

And yes, I really cited Apple... 

It is a phone.  It is a smart phone.  I don't ****ing care.

Then why did you comment? You aren't obligated to comment if you don't fucking care. 

Its the internet. We can handle profanity.

Guess what, that is not a large difference at all and not very noticeable at all.

Just because you say so doesn't make it so.

Sure there will be a small difference

, but absolutely not worth it for the battery you sacrifice.

You can use your lame argument of people constantly wanting higher res in the past but at one point it stops.

And 720p to 1080p wasn't noticeable either when screen sizes were 4.5-4.7 inches. What you're saying isn't unique or special to 1080p, literally everything you said has applied to the lower resolution that came before it. That's why it will be taken with a grain of salt by most companies.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Motherfucker front speakers !!! :)

As for the resolution, I get what @coolkingler1 says. In everyday use, you won't be able to tell. Sure you can squint at the screen or get closer and see that it's sharper but at one point, it's good enough. As a reference, the Apple claim for the retina display, which was the point where from a normal use distance you couldn't see individual pixel was 326 dpi. For a 5.5" @ 1080p we're talking 401 dpi.

And yes, I really cited Apple... 

The only reason I would want a 1440p panel on a 5.5" phone is for the sake of it. Not because it actually helps. Maybe at 6" screen sizes, the increased pixels would help. But at 5.5"? Meh. 

Unless you can add a 1440p panel of equal quality to the 1080p panel which also doesn't hurt battery life, don't do it. 

I think my 6+ display at 1080p is the most balling thing I've seen. Don't see a need for higher. Just my honest view. 

For those going on about screen res:

It all depends on the actual quality of the screen/panel, on my 15" A3H (i know its a laptop and old, but its an example) 1024x768 actually looks really good on it, with any video 360p (DVD etc) and above looking as good as a 1080p video on my desktop. High resolution doesn't mean much if its being used to cover up for shit quality screens.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

For those going on about screen res:

It all depends on the actual quality of the screen/panel, on my 15" A3H (i know its a laptop and old, but its an example) 1024x768 actually looks really good on it, with any video 360p (DVD etc) and above looking as good as a 1080p video on my desktop. High resolution doesn't mean much if its being used to cover up for shit quality screens.

Exactly.

Resolution is just one out of many factors to consider when evaluation a screen. For good display reviews I recommend DisplayMate. They are very thorough in their analyses.

Then why did you comment? You aren't obligated to comment if you don't fucking care. 

Its the internet. We can handle profanity.

I am allowed to make it known I don't care for the endless amount of dumb phone products that come out.  Ok?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S