Raijintek Triton AIO question

?! do you have the unit? because the tube are so flexible it's very high quality rubber i couldnt make them to kink even if i wanted too?!

Maybe they have had a revision and went with higher quality tubing? i don,t know man, but those are very soft and flexible tubing...high quality rubber...it's not kinking regardless of what you do with them (at least on my unit)

Yeah I do. Installed it 2 months ago and had to change the placement of the radiator because the position I wanted it in meant the tubes would kink becaus they were too flexible. I'm probably going to change the tubes at some point, luckily this unit is easily moddable, because I traded looks to avoid flow problems.

Yeah I do. Installed it 2 months ago and had to change the placement of the radiator because the position I wanted it in meant the tubes would kink becaus they were too flexible. I'm probably going to change the tubes at some point, luckily this unit is easily moddable, because I traded looks to avoid flow problems.

ok...i did not encoutered such issue with mine :)

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Yea the tubes can tend to kink with some crazy angles. I had to spin it around and make the travel length longer but to its defense i had some pretty crazy angles and curves on the tubes.

I can't hear the pump myself, maybe my hearings going lol but my fans run between 700 and 1000 rpm and i still can't hear it.

Yea the tubes can tend to kink with some crazy angles. I had to spin it around and make the travel length longer but to its defense i had some pretty crazy angles and curves on the tubes.

I can't hear the pump myself, maybe my hearings going lol but my fans run between 700 and 1000 rpm and i still can't hear it.

i defenetly hear a faint sound coming from the pump...it's noticeable but not annoying...it's defenetly a hell of a lot quieter than the H80i that i got a month ago...which i couldnt bare the temps where not any better than the hyper 212 and it was a lot noisier...at least with the triton i get crazy good temps even with a chip as hot as an oced 4770K...major improvement in temps...and noise level is very acceptable. i'm happy ;)

AND IT LOOKS SOOOOO AWESOME !!!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I really enjoyed mine, until the plastic between the power cable and block bottom cracked and dumped a bunch of fluid on my graphics card.....

I really enjoyed mine, until the plastic between the power cable and block bottom cracked and dumped a bunch of fluid on my graphics card.....

really?! how long did it took for that to happen? what happened? that scares me a lot bro...

your profile : cooling: says Stock (watercooling coming) so why would you want to watercool again if such a thing happened to you before?

installed it around new years, just happened on Friday.  so just over a month or so.

pic - https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3694A6BBAE3D7C15!42641&authkey=!ALwgwxUrlk6me0k&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

raijintek.jpg

Don't blame me for the mess....  it functions kinda...for now....

I had flipped it over to help with the leaking, added some blue coolant I had around and some Tupperware.  lol

installed it around new years, just happened on Friday.  so just over a month or so.

pic - https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3694A6BBAE3D7C15!42641&authkey=!ALwgwxUrlk6me0k&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Don't blame me for the mess....  it functions kinda...for now....

OMG that's terrible...and nothing triggered this? it just happened on it's own? have you messed with how tight the tubing is attached to the pump or somehitng like that?

is your GPU still working?

It was fine when I examined it before I did the install.  Leak tested it and all, made sure everything was finger tight, no pliers or anything and that was all a month ago.  It just seemed to happen, I don't think anything triggered it.  Computer hasn't moved since the install.

GPU is still working but the back is stained.  That said I haven't had time to load a game since Friday so who knows.  In windows, web, Netflix its fine.

It was fine when I examined it before I did the install.  Leak tested it and all, made sure everything was finger tight, no pliers or anything and that was all a month ago.  It just seemed to happen, I don't think anything triggered it.  Computer hasn't moved since the install.

GPU is still working but the back is stained.  That said I haven't had time to load a game since Friday so who knows.  In windows, web, Netflix its fine.

ok, but you have tightened the fittings a little bit more then they where when the cooler arrived right? cause those are torqued to a very specific number so that it won't crack the cooler like that...please be honest i really fear about that.

They didn't move.  Everything was tight from factory.  The only thing I did was remove the plug to add in the red dye and tighten it.  But that is on the opposite side of the block.

FYI I think we have just about the same rig, zotac 780 amp, z87-gd65 and 32gb of tam though.

They didn't move.  Everything was tight from factory.  The only thing I did was remove the plug to add in the red dye and tighten it.  But that is on the opposite side of the block.

FYI I think we have just about the same rig, zotac 780 amp, z87-gd65 and 32gb of tam though.

yeah but now i fear for my GTX 780...good thing i have an EK backplate on the way i guess...i hope my cooler doesnt do this. :(

Mine would almost have to be a dud.  We would have heard many others complaining about it if it wasn't.  Just keep an eye on it, listen for the gurgle sound.

Mine would almost have to be a dud.  We would have heard many others complaining about it if it wasn't.  Just keep an eye on it, listen for the gurgle sound.

it started making a sound before it cracked?

no after it leaked.  the pump was struggling to pull water because the block didn't have enough in it. 

How loud is the pump? And please be honest and very detailed, i am an absolute silence freak but i was eyeballing with the Triton for a while now. I just don't know if the pump noise is loud or not.

To put it into perspective: i have a Western digital green in my system which is the loudest part of my PC so far and it annoys me. :D

if you are an absolute silence freak (i am, i have no hdd), i'd not buy it.

i undervolted the thing and now its pretty good, the looks justify the little more noise in my opinion.

if you are an absolute silence freak (i am, i have no hdd), i'd not buy it.

i undervolted the thing and now its pretty good, the looks justify the little more noise in my opinion.

how did you go about undervolting the pump on that thing, i'd love to have it quieter...please!!

i plugged it into my mainboard and undervolted it. theres not much more to it.

ok so i should probably plug the pump on CPU1 fan header and set it to 50% in the bios?

i'll then need a splitter to plug both rad fans on CPU2...no big deal.

Is 50% too low?

what do you run yours at?

ok so i should probably plug the pump on CPU1 fan header and set it to 50% in the bios?

i'll then need a splitter to plug both rad fans on CPU2...no big deal.

Is 50% too low?

what do you run yours at?

i use asus qfan tuning, just try out a few different settings.

i use asus qfan tuning, just try out a few different settings.

ok great, i was scared to undervolt the pump i wasn't sure it was designed to be undervolted...i'll try to mess with it a little then.

So it's worth it? it can get noticeably quieter? also that should relieve some pressure inside the pump/reservoir i fear it will crack.

Thanks !

ok great, i was scared to undervolt the pump i wasn't sure it was designed to be undervolted...i'll try to mess with it a little then.

So it's worth it? it can get noticeably quieter? also that should relieve some pressure inside the pump/reservoir i fear it will crack.

Thanks !

i dont think that there is any risk.

i got it noticeably quieter.

that is the version that comes without the stock fans. ;-)

i messaged nick about this aio a few months back but sadly they havent done a review, i dont know why. :-(

They've said they aren't going to review any more AIO coolers. Not sure why, especially since this one is expandable.

I'd love to get my hands on one, just can't justify the cost since my GPU doesn't have a waterblock yet, at least that I know of.

How can you get a model that comes without fans?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They've said they aren't going to review any more AIO coolers. Not sure why, especially since this one is expandable.

I'd love to get my hands on one, just can't justify the cost since my GPU doesn't have a waterblock yet, at least that I know of.

How can you get a model that comes without fans?

to bad, i think this aio is very, very interesting.

they have released two versions, the 'core' and the normal.

to bad, i think this aio is very, very interesting.

they have released two versions, the 'core' and the normal.

Newegg only has red, green, and blue. All include fans.

Way to go newegg.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs