Dont want to upgrade just yet. Thoughts?

Glaith

Hey guys im still really happy with my HD 6850 for this gen of games, i can run games at 1080p with with alot of high setting and 2x AA, now i know if im happy with that i shouldnt bother, My question is will the 6850 be fine to run next gen (unreal tech4 ect) for the first year? If not should I invest in somthing huge while there cheap?

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

If you can be bothered with the pain the ass crossfirex can occasionally be (although I have not had many problems with it) you could pickup a second 6850, they scale extremely well in crossfire, almost doubling performance (make sure your mobo will support the second card at x8 though!). I guess if I was you I would hold off until the next generation of GPU's.

If you can be bothered with the pain the ass crossfirex can occasionally be (although I have not had many problems with it) you could pickup a second 6850, they scale extremely well in crossfire, almost doubling performance (make sure your mobo will support the second card at x8 though!). I guess if I was you I would hold off until the next generation of GPU's.
Cool, might keep my eye out for antoher HD 6850, getting new motherboard this week woot! asRock exrteme 4 z77 cant wait. other then that thnks man needed to hear it from some one else :D

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig