[Build Logs] -------------Snef's Gold Wings------------

Snef
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats @Snef, Best build ever (Hope mine are better in the future  ;))

I wanted to ask, how do you get sponsored?

Thanks and Congrats on the great build

Dayum-Five-Guys-Reaction.gif

'Make sure to wear a wool sweater and to stand on a carpet while working on PC's' -Linus 2015

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats @Snef, Best build ever (Hope mine are better in the future ;))

I wanted to ask, how do you get sponsored?

Thanks and Congrats on the great build

to answer your question you have to have at least one decent build to become even a little bit famous in the modding community don't go asking big companies and you can't expect them to pay for big things when you first start. Ask for stuff like cable extensions. You need to contact them they dont come to you unless your some sort of modding God that everyone knows.

When you contact them make sure you have a clear detailed cut out plan of your build 3d renders help, you need to make social media pages and post regularly. You wanna stand out from the crowd to get noticed and people will start following you on fb and Twitter (make sure to include links when you contact people). Put yourself in there shoes there not gonna give you parts if your not gonna make them profit so you need to advertise them every chance you get.

I hope this helps and have a look on fb and Twitter for small companies with >5,000 followers because there the people that are gonna help you out.

to answer your question you have to have at least one decent build to become even a little bit famous in the modding community don't go asking big companies and you can't expect them to pay for big things when you first start. Ask for stuff like cable extensions. You need to contact them they dont come to you unless your some sort of modding God that everyone knows.

When you contact them make sure you have a clear detailed cut out plan of your build 3d renders help, you need to make social media pages and post regularly. You wanna stand out from the crowd to get noticed and people will start following you on fb and Twitter (make sure to include links when you contact people). Put yourself in there shoes there not gonna give you parts if your not gonna make them profit so you need to advertise them every chance you get.

I hope this helps and have a look on fb and Twitter for small companies with >5,000 followers because there the people that are gonna help you out.

Thanks! I am going to try get a sponsor or two for my YouTube channel, but I need to work on my channel first for that