CounterStrike Source image lag

tp95112

I have Asus PA238QR and when im playing Counter Strike i get some sort of distortion when im moving on the sides.

Hi, by distortion when moving on the sides, I'm not sure if you are referring to lag or possible image tearing. Try enabling V-Sync to see if that solves your problem. If not, get back to us :)

You were a noob once too!

Hi, by distortion when moving on the sides, I'm not sure if you are referring to lag or possible image tearing. Try enabling V-Sync to see if that solves your problem. If not, get back to us :)
Im not running at incrediablly high frames usually around 120 or so. Also im not really sure what image tearing looks like. The images kinda of distorted. Its not always its just sometimes. Same map also

120fps is more than enough to create screen tearing, especially on a standard 60Hz monitor. I would test Vsync just to see if that solves the problem. Screen tearing is caused by your GPU drawing multiple frames on one refresh cycle of your monitor, causing odd horizontal lines to appear when you move from side to side.

I got over 120fps in CS:Source and i got no tearing / lag or whatever you'd call it, I'm on a 24" LG LED display and i don't think V-Sync is enabled and the monitor is 60Hz

It also happens to my brothers monitor too but only Cs:Soure which is kind of weird

I'm not saying everybody who runs CS at 120fps+ will experience screen tearing, I'm just suggesting it as a possible cause of your problem. If you don't want to test it then I don't know what to suggest.