What 32" tv to get as my main monitor for gaming?

jethrov

i need help for choosing a good 32 inch tv for my pc. I'm putting it near my bed so i want it to be dual purpose tv+pc monitor

i want it to be natively 1080p
usb port atleast 1
non smart tv (to cut cost)
about  300-400$ish
wall mountable if ever

thanks in advance guys!

If I where you I would get 24 inch moniter max usally the bigger the moniter the more latincey you will see and done use a TV get an actual moniter its way better

actually i have a 1080p 23 inch monitor but i want a bigger screen and a tv. is there no tv that have low latency?

actually i have a 1080p 23 inch monitor but i want a bigger screen and a tv. is there no tv that have low latency?

no they all have excessive post processing, fine for casual couch gaming though :D

just grab any 1080p TV from say LG/Samsung/Sony

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I game on a tv all the freaking time. I have a Samsung 40" 1080p tv and no issues at all with gaming.  I also gamed on a Toshiba 32" 720p tv a long time ago and no issues.  In regards to response time c'mon people it only really matters to pro gamers and really anyone who is any good at gaming is not going to get screwed over by playing on a tv.  PC gaming has been just fine for me on a tv.  In regards to a good choice on the low end quite often you can't find reviews on the sets for a reason.  For example the Samsung 40" I got on the cheap is quite bad and when a screen flaw came up and I had a tech look at it they would not fix it because the part and work would cost more than the tv.  They instead gave me a credit on my account with The Brick. Now lucky for me the flaw is not noticeable pretty much 99.9% of the time unless you go for looking for it and you really have to look for it to notice it. As for the Toshiba I had and from many I have seen I would say if you can get a 1080p set at a good price do it.  I really think that brand is underrated.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It has 28 ms of input lag.

and Samsung UN32EH5000 don't? wait i'm confused

get a used plasma and wait for OLED