Cryorig QF120 released: They are good, real good

brownninja97

I swear im gonna completely loose it if this is a repost, ive just spent a lot of time making sure, third time should be the charm, i hope.

81a.jpg

So the main different behind this is that cryorig thought that maybe they should try to improve the frame itself, yes the square does help, we all know that however not a lot of work has gone into optimizing that frame for more air flow then before. 

So as a result of their research and other stuff there are four intakes in the frame to help with getting air to be converted into good air which has +10 to reducing your temps. There is a good picture on cryorigs website however i cant copy it. 

81c.jpg

The range between the rpm interesting, there are three types of QF fans coming out.

QF120 balanced:330-1600rpm

QF120 silent:200-1000rpm

QF120 badassasaurus(its actually called performance): 600-2200rpm

It has all the standard pwm stuff and silent bearing and what not, the cables are sleaved apart from the bit which is visible in the above picture.

There are rubber mounts so that there is less noise because noise is bad, you gotta hear that coil whine more clearly of course. 

CFM: Im not sure about what speed they are at, ill assume its maxed

Performance: 83

balanced: 49

silent: 44

81d.jpg

Pricing:

USA: $13

Pricing for the other countries will come in time when the product comes to those countries next month.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

All good with my terrible search skills :P

1uwCIFz.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yum.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I quite like the look of these fans. Also good non repost post :P

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

wait...so there's an inlet on the fan frame...so having this fan in a pull config on a rad is detrimental?

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

wait...so there's an inlet on the fan frame...so having this fan in a pull config on a rad is detrimental?

For push it would be great but for pull im not so sure.

Listen if you care.

For push it would be great but for pull im not so sure.

well from the cryorig site, it seems that it's implying that even if you lay it flat on a table, it can still draw air through the intakes on the frame.

so...putting in pull against a radiator would mean that the fan would just mostly ignore the radiator and draw air through its own inlets.

It's interesting though, for push it better be great. 

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I'm a bit skeptical about the "four strategically placed aerodynamic air inlets", as if the fan could pull in more air than it could blow out. This only helps if the fan is blocked by a dustfilter and reduces its quality as a pull-fan in a Push/Pull setup.

144Hz goodness

There's absurd amount of hype for Cryorig in these forums. Like overwhelming more than anywhere else. I mean, their products look good, but I feel like every week I see another post titled "Hyper/Noctua/Everything Killer."

How much are you guys getting paid to advertise for them?

All I'm saying is, I want in.

There's absurd amount of hype for Cryorig in these forums. Like overwhelming more than anywhere else. I mean, their products look good, but I feel like every week I see another post titled "Hyper/Noctua/Everything Killer."

How much are you guys getting paid to advertise for them?

All I'm saying is, I want in.

no one posted about it yet so i had to step up, i need my paycheck this month lol

Listen if you care.