NUCy NUC NUC to go with my Phanny Phanny Phantom.... Case *cries*

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

I linked my Facebook account to the LTT forums because I was too lazy to create an account... Can I have free stuff now?

Would really love a NUC in my living room, thank you for the chance, and you guys are great! :)

Here is an official sounding comment. Now to prepare for the metric crap-ton of notifications.

Would love to win the NUC, I actually did not know what one was until I visited Intel's web site.

I like your videos keep up the awesome work

The NUC is cool so I am hereby entering the Intel NUC Giveaway with this very comment.

Sweet! It would be awesome to win a NUC.

Thanks for all the great content!

I would love to have a NUC for my TV since my TVs built-in DLNA client is horrible! :D

Proud Member Of The PC Master Race! :)

I could totally use a small pc to try out a plex server to replace my nearly worthless pogoplug service! lol