What is this GPU output called

Garuger
Go to solution Solved by Jobbe03,

DMS-59

I found this GPU output any idea what it is? Because i cant find any clue whatsoever about what it is supposed to be

IgZEwez.jpg

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

DVI

Edit: Nevermind. I don't know.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

DMS-59

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

-snip-

I know, I glanced at the picture once, and automatically though "DVI", I finish posting and scroll back up and it dawns on me :P

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

DMS-59

What is the point of it if GPU have at least 3 outputs? e_e is it ancient?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

It's old. Last I recall seeing it was on older Dell computers with a slim form factor, and the point was to put enough pins onto a single connector to support dual displays. Usually there's a splitter that's attached to it, to split it into dual VGA or dual DVI.

It's old. Last I recall seeing it was on older Dell computers with a slim form factor, and the point was to put enough pins onto a single connector to support dual displays. Usually there's a splitter that's attached to it, to split it into dual VGA or dual DVI.

Yeah it is old my uncle got a used DELL pc because it was cheap . However he was totally scammed because the pc is ancient it had that GPU  with DDR2 2 GB ram . I facepalmed so hard because he got that for "just" 250 euros

Yeah it is old my uncle got a used DELL pc because it was cheap . However he was totally scammed because the pc is ancient it had that GPU  with DDR2 2 GB ram . I facepalmed so hard because he got that for "just" 250 euros

*hugs* 

i know the feel.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen