acpi events on asus z97 board

froller22

so i often get these kinda acpi error things in my event log 

first one is acpi event id 15 

: The embedded controller returned data, even though there was requested data. BIOS may be trying to access the embedded controller without synchronizing with the operating system. These data will be ignored. No further action is required. However, you should contact your computer manufacturer to get an upgraded BIOS.

it comes randomly and i googled and googled without finding anything, well except that alot of people with asus boards gets it.

ive tried the services.msc and put the driver thing from manual to automatic

ive tried reinstalling windows.

resseting and updating bios.

the other event i get is 219 kernel pnp 

Kernel-PnP Event ID 219 The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2

this one comes everytime i bootup, it only comes when i boot and as the other one i haven gotten a clue how to fix these.

post-144860-0-54354000-1418343350.png

post-144860-0-19889600-1418343351_thumb.

hey.. amd is a frkn pain..with theyre drivers.theres usually no support for the newer windows..they spend more time wandering through your computer than providing support.. so sometimes and older driver will have to do and make it work try installing with compatibility seetings for older version of windows..

the 219 error is a plug and play device go into device manager and click on view then click view hidden devices go down your list and see if its there in the faded pnp column if so , right click and update the driver from there ,you can try many different options even some odd printer drvr or something .also try going in system services and disable human interface devices stop the program if its running..

heres a list of some drivers to try ..good luck

http://www.driveridentifier.com/scan/amda00-interface/download/1198095741/2C17980C5A1946FF8AE2B6CA221F0E8E/ACPI%5CPNP0A0A